FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
endermigne View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TV
    Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 4:01pm
Congrats :)

Regarding the videos: I don't have those. Must be one of those regional things... Damn.........
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
Sponsored Links

Leland View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 11:18pm
Good News to report !! 

I contacted Hideout support again to let them know I still was having trouble. 

They asked for some patience and they did figure it out. About a week later I can now use Hideout TV again without any issues. 

With a little patience they were very helpful !! 

Thanks for the pointers everyone  :) 
Leland View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 10:16pm
Ok I will look into trying to change the IP as well then. 

Its under CPA offer button

then under Open offer walls

Then click video , then its the offer after the reg hideout, called CreatoraDay , you watch a series of 5 or 6 vids , They get .20 payout. Worked amazing for me for a few days. 

Thanks for the quick feeback !! 

I'm really hoping to get it workign again. Its one my fav all time offers. 

endermigne View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 2:40pm
Changing your IP shouldn't do any damage as that's normal. If you move around with your smartphone, join a WLAN, leave that, ... you always get a new IP. You shouldn't spoof it, if that's what they mean (if you don't know what spoofing is, then you aren't spoofing ;) ).

However, if you're travelling abroad you get an IP of a different "address group". In that case you may end up in an area that .tv doesn't support (might also be true for areas close to borders).

Regarding the 0.20-ads: where are those? Are they shown separately somewhere? I'm not asking so I can click them, but rather to not click them if they really are the root of a problem...
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
Leland View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 1:33pm
The TV was working great for me for months. 

But recently I tried running the new ads that pay .20 each. 

They also worked great for the first 2 days. 

But then on 3rd day I got error code and no payout for one of them. So I thought no big deal I'll skip that one and try another. 

But then my whole Hideout account went bugged. Now when I try to collect the reward button to cashout my points it says not available in my region. 

I contacted their support and they said nothing they can do. But they reccomend I try from a new pc or change my IP. 

I don't think changing the IP is allowed. So I guess I'll try a new pc when I get one. 

Going to miss the TV :(   Becareful everyone using the new .20 ones. I'm nearly certian this problem happened when I used them. 

And try to cash out rewards often. Any day you can find yourself unable to use reward button. 

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply