EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

raffles from bitco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: raffles from bitco
    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 4:34am
Hi.For two or three days no raffles from bitco for me.I see at EP site that sometimes are updates at raffles with large amounts for daily and weekly raffles.Should i expekt someday the update add my tickets or something is wrong?My profile and withdrawal number is ok.
Sponsored Links

rotor View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 5:56am
Four days no raffles update ...The person that gets referal bonus must be sleeping for long time lol
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 10:15pm
Issue was at our end. A dozen addresses were being missed while updating. Fixed and all missing tickets have been added to your account.
cults View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cults Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 11:39pm
im not sure it was done correctly. it shows I have 30k daily tickets 6k weekly. while im pretty active on freebit.co I haven't gamble since there last promotion event. im not sure these tickets are mine.
Ryo222 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryo222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 1:57am
I noticed the large influx and made a post about it. Are you sure you didn't hit a $200 roll?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 7:22pm
9 accounts were not getting updates for a couple of days. They got them all in one go. Thats what you noticed.
Ryo222 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryo222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 7:23pm
Oh, thanks for the update.
cults View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cults Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 1:29am
I did win some bets. I didn't realize because I made them a while ago. they don't have a system in place telling you if you win or lose. they just credit your account and you have to remember what you bet on.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by cults cults wrote:

I did win some bets. I didn't realize because I made them a while ago. they don't have a system in place telling you if you win or lose. they just credit your account and you have to remember what you bet on.
You can select the category as MyExpiredBets to filter and then click on them to see where you win. I also won a few recently. Clap
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply