EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I listened to the radio for an hour and got 0

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenraSyraKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I listened to the radio for an hour and got 0
    Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 9:03pm
Is it working?
Sponsored Links

Mirols View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirols Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 3:02pm
I have the same problem, support doesn't answer 
SubAtomic View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SubAtomic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 9:38am
Do you use an ad-blocker or some type of filtration software?

That would be the cause of not getting anything, also don't use proxies, do a direct connection to this site and the advertisers. 
coralaila View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coralaila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 4:21pm
Same thing happened to me idk what to do about it. 
KenraSyraKen View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KenraSyraKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 10:34pm
no, i do not use proxies, as proxies are not allowed as apart of entropia partners.

as i said in the OP, i had listened to the radio for about an hour but was not receiving and pecs.
Mirols View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirols Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 5:32pm
Actually I have this problem only on the second computer (in another place), both of them have ad-blocker, but on the first computer everything works properly. They don't work at the same time of course.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply