EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ideas & Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Twitch streams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuanYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Twitch streams
    Posted: 25 May 2019 at 9:35am
Hello,

2 simple suggestions:

1st - somewhere at the homepage should have a place where gives the info about the stream state: OFFLINE or ONLINE. Almost like the "Initiate withdraw".

2nd - Already said before at the twitch chat. To stop the bots you could create codes to give peds and codes to take peds. An easy way could be: if you have your pet near you, the codes are to give peds, if you dont have the pet the codes are to take peds. Tongue I think it would be hard for a bot to detect that.
Sponsored Links

endermigne View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2019 at 5:47pm
Regarding 2): that makes no difference. The idea for a bot is to look for a certain pattern in a string and do something in case it finds it. Since the text would have to contain what the code is for (otherwise humans don't know what it's for) this is easy. The "harder" part is to extract the code as it usually requires knowledge about regular expressions, which the majority of coders have (the rest googles for that).

To make that harder the code can be shown as an image (similar to Recaptchas) made available with a link as you can't show images in the chat directly. However, then the codes need to be simpler to avoid typing errors and such.

Then the code could consist of UTF-characters outside of the regular ASCII-character set. There are character that look exactly alike. However, it's also easy to code a mapping to convert them.

Something else could be a simple math calculation where the result is the code. If you use Mindark's website to write support cases you should know what I mean. It's also easy to code something for that.

Another idea is that Tia's chatbot logs activity of the users in that channel and uses that info when users post the code. That has to stop logging before the code is posted, otherwise everybody posts like "whow" into the chat after the code appears and may use the code.

Quite something to think about if this is supposed to be done right... Will it be perfect? I doubt it as the coders who want to achieve something usually are ahead of what the service should protect.

Sounds like I'm a coder :D
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
 Post Reply Post Reply