EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radio time not paying out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote S1d5iev0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radio time not paying out
    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 9:05pm
HI 
Who ever this may concern
After ruining the radio for about 1 or 2 hours. 
I get a error that the payment timer as stop working.
I have to ext the radio and log out of entropia partners and relog back in and open the radio.

Sponsored Links

S1d5iev0 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote S1d5iev0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 11:44am
 The payment timer times  out still errors out.
It errors out every 40 minutes or every 1 to 2 hours. 
update to post.  
Jules1979 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jules1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 5:53am
Yes, i have same problem. Confused
barnakis View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barnakis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 3:18pm
Surtout que 1 pec pour 24 pubs c'est pas top non plus.
barnakis View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barnakis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by barnakis barnakis wrote:

Surtout que 1 pec pour 24 pubs c'est pas top non plus.
lire 0.01 pec
AuroraLorraine View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuroraLorraine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 9:40pm
I have not had one payment on my EP Music since August 20, and I play and listen many hours each day.  I used to see more music in my history by Far, and now I Only see the short game videos that pay less than 3L$ total for each session once or twice a day.   I refresh and try to jump start it, but every day nothing helps now since my last payment for Music on 8/20/19.   As a side note, I Love the music!
endermigne View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2019 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by AuroraLorraine AuroraLorraine wrote:

I have not had one payment on my EP Music since August 20, and I play and listen many hours each day.  I used to see more music in my history by Far, and now I Only see the short game videos that pay less than 3L$ total for each session once or twice a day.   I refresh and try to jump start it, but every day nothing helps now since my last payment for Music on 8/20/19.   As a side note, I Love the music!

It could mean that the cookie timed out, isn't valid any more or something else that made radio lose track of who you are on EP.

Therefore, try to close the radio-tab, log in to EP, click on the music-link and wait again. It has worked for me all day.
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
AuroraLorraine View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuroraLorraine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 2:30am
Originally posted by endermigne endermigne wrote:

Originally posted by AuroraLorraine AuroraLorraine wrote:

It could mean that the cookie timed out, isn't valid any more or something else that made radio lose track of who you are on EP.

Therefore, try to close the radio-tab, log in to EP, click on the music-link and wait again. It has worked for me all day.

Thank you so much, I tried your fix right away and just got three reward payments for music again.  Many thanks, endermigne!
GENYA7 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GENYA7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 11:14am
Please tell me! I used to listen to radio for 1-2 hours with 45 min breaks and get pec. Now the breaks have increased to 120 minutes. PEC earnings per day decreased. Am I the only one with this problem? And what is the reason? Will this interval be reduced in the future?
endermigne View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by GENYA7 GENYA7 wrote:

Please tell me! I used to listen to radio for 1-2 hours with 45 min breaks and get pec. Now the breaks have increased to 120 minutes. PEC earnings per day decreased. Am I the only one with this problem? And what is the reason? Will this interval be reduced in the future?

That's basically how it works. The two hour break sounds as if there was some change in this, though. I have a break of 57 minutes here, but I can't tell what the maximum of that is.
Don't forget to join freebitco.in for some more raffle tickets
Wanida View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wanida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 3:19am
What is with this radio , it doesn't do anything for me , I can listen for an hour and the little bar doesn't move, I get no pay out , is it broken?
zeeneedle View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeneedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 7:02pm
been working for me, cant help sorry :(

EP target - own 50 DEPS. (ACHIEVED AT LAST) New target own 100 DEPS
Wanida View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wanida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 4:16am
ok , i got it to pay, but now i have to keep clicking to play mid way through a song for it to continue , its not really Tuning into EP radio , if you have to keep pressing play
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 4:42am
Originally posted by Wanida Wanida wrote:

ok , i got it to pay, but now i have to keep clicking to play mid way through a song for it to continue , its not really Tuning into EP radio , if you have to keep pressing play
There is no play/pause. We have volume control as the only control.

If you are seeing "click here to play", it is your internet connection or something else which is stopping the stream midway.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply