EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't mobile verify on figure eight?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turelis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't mobile verify on figure eight?
    Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 9:00am
For some reason when I try to go to a micro task, it brings up that I have to verify my account with my mobile number, no problem but when I try to actually type into the window, it doesn't work, it also looks like it's messed the window up.

I've tried this on a device at work using Debian, My windows at home on both chrome and firefox, as well as my iPhone. Nothing works.
Sponsored Links

astroo View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 10:10pm
It happened to be too!!
berra View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 5:14pm
I have the same problem also. Wrote a ticket about it.

Peter Eusebio
Hi there,

Thanks for writing in again. We know how frustrating it is if you cannot login to the platform. We would like to let you know that we're on top of it. Our engineering team is working hard on this case already. We'll let you know once it's up and running again. Please stay tuned. 

Best,
Peter

berra View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 5 minutes ago at 1:55pm
Seems to be working now. I was just able to verify my phone number :)

GL
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply