EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Minting Masters a good investment?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kris516 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Minting Masters a good investment?
    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 10:52pm
Just curious how many people have actually made money with them. Not just accrued it. I've tried to do my due diligence and research before investing but haven't found much. All I know is the forums are dead, the do not give much info, and they incorporated in Montana. They state they are privately owned but then "chad" mentioned in a post being responsible to shareholder's and mentioned a meeting in August but never bothered to mention where. I'm very sceptical of this business, however, I saw a post from tia in another thread stating she had faith in it(paraphrasing). I've been a member here for awhile now and trust this site. So any endorsements for Minting Masters Inc?
Sponsored Links

Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:29am
Yea it doesn't look good, they're very quite, can't seem to decide if there privately owned or have other shareholders and they seem to be okay to keep it that way. I've yet to see any attempt to improve in communication and openness, and generally i gave up after checking time and time again. 

But as for my investment, I can't say i've being burned by it, but I've yet to actually get back into making a profit since the major price drop. At the moment i'm making about 11c a day with just under 800 shares, on the open lease contract. 

I initially invested $1000 USD along with about a few hundred ped from EP, at this in time I've lost roughly $200-300 USD. More since i'm from Australia and have currency conversion to deal with. But again, that's related to the price drop of bitcoin, with each share losing about 50c on what i brought it at. But I've being letting tick on since it pretty much started and my shares are slowly growing. 

I say it's alright to drop a $100 every now and then, if your in America, not enough to be crippling if it loses value, but still have it grow in value over time. As with any investment, the more you put in, and risk, the faster and greater the return. But if your not that savvy in shareholding, its a good starting point to try out. 

The only thing i can't commit about is the withdrawals, I have seen some commits saying there waiting months for payments, but others saying they got their's fine, so you'll have to do more research in that area for sure. It's not something i'd throw a lot of money into, but if you got some spare change to risk, it can be a alright starting point.
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 12:12pm
sorry to hear that bro - 
I started from the very beginning in 12/2/2017
when I summarise I invested 2125 dollars (Deposite History) since 2017 and I have 255 fixed leases now beside 0 open leases. So roughly +20% in 16 Months.
edit: since Im from Austria I have currency winnings - since the investment the dollar won an aditional 15% I think 

I cant say I have difficulties so cash out/cash in via EP - but I dont deposit via paypal/crypto currencies.

So from the economic point of view its a good investment - at least for me. Sorry to hear your story Barnesy.

The only really negative point is the communication thats true - forum is dead. And u get no information about them.

edit:
And Im still investing into it ... http://forum.entropiapartners.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=67&PID=24448&title=post-your-payment-proofs-here#24448
I think 12%/Year is a really strong point - and if u use your money from EP u even get a payment profe - so do tasks and get some :)

Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2019 at 3:19am
Yea i have the open leases which where doing really well, at one point i was earning 50c+ a day which was good, but yea the dropped happened very shortly after and i just havn't had the same returns
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply