EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Figure Eight Tasks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralJ927 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Figure Eight Tasks
    Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 11:27am
Since F8 reported that they were being acquired by Appen, there have been no tasks to do, i'll keep checking but after seeing nothing for a whole week, apart from one Japanese language task, i'm guessing it's either like last time or they are moving to Appen.

Don't mention about accuracy and lvl 1+ tasks, clearly not going to get to them at this rate, since next to all lvl 0 tasks are not counted towards the accuracy and test question requirements, still need something to show up first. :D
Sponsored Links

Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 9:00pm
sorry to hear that bro - Im doing daily tasks but Im lvl 3 
GeneralJ927 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralJ927 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 2:15pm
A few days ago three tasks shown up that were the same but different job id, first two i managed to do the quiz questions, the third i managed to do the quiz and do a handful of tasks, these were included in level stats so i got a big boost there to the requirements but still a way to go, nice pay too on them.

Other than them, still nothing new, i'll be glad when i get to the 100 questions done as level 0 is pretty much dead, if only figure eight had different test question requirements for each level than just straight up 100.
 Post Reply Post Reply