EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

minting masters withdrawl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huslaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: minting masters withdrawl
    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:35am
id like to withdraw my minting masters balance back to my ep account or to my eu account but i havent seen the rep. im just wondering am i on at the wrong times? if so when is best? or could i schedule a meeting?
Sponsored Links

barnakis View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barnakis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 11:13am
Where is Minting Masters and especially my ped?
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 5:43am
Minting Masters has being claimed by Tia under EP and has so far being put on hold. I Dm'ed Tia at the start of march and got told this 

"I have no updates at present. Was away for a month so kinda lost track of them. Last words (in November) were positive. That's all I have for now."

"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
hatatfatcat View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatatfatcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2020 at 9:06am
Are we to assume we will never get our ped back?

I ask this as it is now not possible to see our MM balance on the website anymore?

Can we have some kind of information please as I have a lot of ped invested and frankly I want it back.
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 6:17am
While Tia has mentioned that we should get our money back, we are largely in the dark and have nothing to suggest that this will be the case. I'm not even sure if Tia has the information/ ability to fix the problems that have occured with MM, and it could take months/years before a conclusion is reached. 

While i'd like to be hopeful, it is highly likely we will see nothing returned to us. I am taking the approach that all money invested into MM is lost, and hoping it just turns up in the future. 

"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply