EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Payment On Hold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firedraken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payment On Hold
    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 5:33am
I have an 815L payment on hold.  This isn't making sense to me since all I've done are two surveys for 90 each and have been watching smore.tv.  I cashed out the surveys prior to the posting of the new rules.  Why is there an 815L payment on hold in my account?  This is stopping me from cashing out from the videos and radio.
Sponsored Links

Sophie77 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:47am
https://gyazo.com/8e7211e7e623a0bd59fbb81762c21ad0

I am just totally lost. I spend so much of my time here and when I look it seems like I didn't get my earnings sometimes. I am learning this part of it. but my payment page I need just a little help on. 

Thanks
Sophie
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 11:19am
Tia has been paying out the rewards for years before they get credited with the rewards. 
As Tia has to wait for the companies to pay him/her, I actually think its a good idea for both parties. We can see the credit building up still. 
Talos View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 3:02pm
My guess is it's probably retroactive with the new policy in place.
DnDweMoshin View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DnDweMoshin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 6:26pm
what does any of this mean?

it has 3 lines

available to withdraw   -xxx
earnings on hold          xxx
total balance      xxx

would be nice if someone explained what these mean

is any of the current balance available to withdraw?

i/we have spent alot of time doing these surveys and offers and now cant get the ped to actually play the game?
firedraken View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firedraken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 6:47pm
Even if it is retroactive for the last month it would not add up to 815L on hold doesn't explain anything.  most of what i do is listen to the radio and watch videos.  Which the radio and videos are not effected by the new policy.  And, I agree what the hell does any of it mean what are we able to withdraw and when?  If i try to withdraw right now it says i have a negative balance available to withdraw.  The way this is set up is completely messed up with no explanation of how things work now.  
UnderDog View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
CF Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnderDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:15pm
~Have no fear... UnderDog is here... but don't ask for spare pec's, I have none...
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firedraken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:39pm
Underdog, let me start by saying if this sounds rude i apologize.  Do you read the posts or just the titles?  The new policy has been referenced several times just copy and pasting the link helps no one.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:47pm
Some of you are seeing a negative balance which can be withdrawn. This is because you have made a withdraw recently where your CPA earnings were also paid. Now because the new rule is in effect, the withdrawable balance goes negative. Just wait till 15th (or 17th) of next month and it will be all good.

Please try to understand how the payments work. You complete a task here (a micro-task or an offer from CPA). The 3rd party where you did the task notifies us that you completed a task worth X dollars. We credit your account immediately (and any referral commission to someone). Now you can withdraw this money immediately. Now understand the next part. So far we have just received a "notification" from the 3rd party that someone has completed a task worth X dollars; they have not paid us that X dollar. When do we get paid? After 2 months!! All good if we get that money. But at times we do not. Number of frauds are on the rise where people use proxies or other fraudulent methods to complete these offers. We receive charge-backs which are applied to users' accounts but in most cases the users are already gone with the cash. We have 12 users who owe us more than $300, and 173 users in total with negative balance because of such frauds. More than $6000 are lost / stolen to frauds so far.

Micro-tasks pay us after 2 months. But they always pay, so the new rule does not apply to those. We have placed it where it was absolutely necessary.

Questions?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by firedraken firedraken wrote:

Even if it is retroactive for the last month it would not add up to 815L on hold doesn't explain anything.  most of what i do is listen to the radio and watch videos.  Which the radio and videos are not effected by the new policy.  And, I agree what the hell does any of it mean what are we able to withdraw and when?  If i try to withdraw right now it says i have a negative balance available to withdraw.  The way this is set up is completely messed up with no explanation of how things work now.  
You made 2 withdraw in past 2 days. You are right. Most of your transactions are radio/video, but you recorded 2 big CPA in past 2 days and I also see regular smores (CPA again). Hope that explains.

It will start looking normal from next month (around 15th).
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by DnDweMoshin DnDweMoshin wrote:

what does any of this mean?

it has 3 lines

available to withdraw   -xxx
earnings on hold          xxx
total balance      xxx

would be nice if someone explained what these mean

is any of the current balance available to withdraw?

i/we have spent alot of time doing these surveys and offers and now cant get the ped to actually play the game?
Total balance is what it used to be. Means all your earnings which you have not withdrawn.

Earnings on hold are CPA earnings which are not available to withdraw for a month.

Available to withdraw is Total Balance - Earnings on Hold.

"Earnings on hold" will move to "Available to withdraw" in a month around 15th.
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firedraken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:17pm
okay so it is retroactive.  Thank you for the explanation Tia, so as i understand the new policy the payments will now be a month behind because of the cpa offers.  are there videos that are not cpa?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by firedraken firedraken wrote:

okay so it is retroactive.  Thank you for the explanation Tia, so as i understand the new policy the payments will now be a month behind because of the cpa offers.  are there videos that are not cpa?
Follow the Video link just below CPA offers link. Those are in-house videos.
AthenaDruid View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AthenaDruid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:32pm
Okay, so, I just tried to do a withdraw of L$981.50. That amount never went into my SL account. Does that mean I have to wait a month to get paid?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by AthenaDruid AthenaDruid wrote:

Okay, so, I just tried to do a withdraw of L$981.50. That amount never went into my SL account. Does that mean I have to wait a month to get paid?
The payment page clearly tells you how much you can withdraw.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>