EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Payment On Hold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Abhinav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 4:23pm
Hello Team,

My Earning on Hold more than 30+ days, Please release my Hold Earnings as soon possible.

Regards,
Abhinav
Sponsored Links

kris516 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kris516 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 8:54pm
I did not see any lift on my holds either. If most of the fraudulent accounts are new why can't veteran accounts be exempt? Also those of us with DEP's? If a charge back occurs you could confiscate the amount from the DEP's.
Sophie77 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 7:38am
I have gotten some L but this was suppose to be a 30 day waiting and its past that. I spend a lot of time doing this as do others. What is going on and we shouldn't be left in the dark sense Feb of 2019
Sophie77 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 7:39am
Or atleast tell us what the deal is considering its our time we spend here and earned the L
GeneralJ927 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralJ927 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:04am
From experience with this side of things, i believe Tia has implemented a release cycle for a set day of the month, such as the 18th for example.

But to clarify on this, doesn't mean that an earning will be released in 30 days time, but from the last payment cycle, your CPA earnings before the new payment policy was released on the next payment cycle which was the 18th March, so from this any earnings after the new payment policy was implemented, those earnings will be released on the 18th April, hence it can take up to roughly 60 days.

Just keep in mind of the payment cycles and you'll know when you will be paid if i'm correct on this:

-Any earnings before a cycle will be released on the next, so earnings before 18th March will be paid on 18th April

-Any earnings after a cycle will be paid on the cycle after the next, so earnings after 18th March will be paid on 18th June
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123