EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cpa offers how to redeem ped from video?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joihnsonlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cpa offers how to redeem ped from video?
    Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 3:15am
when i try to redeem ped from video

i looked in the list of Linked accounts none of them mentions entropiapartners.com or cpa or adscendmedia?

please help?
Sponsored Links

huslaa View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huslaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 6:32pm
just hit redeem and hit the left or top redeem ...and then it should say offer wall u click offer wall and click redeem entropia partners does not show up because you are working for entropiapartners for cpa(offerwall) for hideout. 
joihnsonlee View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joihnsonlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 11:28pm
what about smores.tv?

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by joihnsonlee joihnsonlee wrote:

when i try to redeem ped from video

i looked in the list of Linked accounts none of them mentions entropiapartners.com or cpa or adscendmedia?

please help?
It is not there as of now. Will be added soon. In meantime please use smores.
joihnsonlee View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joihnsonlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 1:06am
u mean hideout because i don't how to gain ped in smores
huslaa View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote huslaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2019 at 3:45am
smores is redeemed automatically and sent to your account i took some screen shots to illustrate how to claim on hideout. feel free to ask any questions if its not clear enough

*Note: You do need to make a hideout.tv login account and log into it each time you want to earn...after that select which video you want to watch and then follow the steps below to redeem *
*Note 2: You can let points build up in your hideout.tv account for as long as you like and claim them when ever... you dont have to claim after each video, or even each day. i like to claim at about 225 points so it = 1 full ped
STEP 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply