I don't know how to withdraw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I don't know how to withdraw
    Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by zergy23 zergy23 wrote:

hello there guys I'm new in this website and I have been completing offers and watching videos, I would like to know if there is a minimum amount of PED in order to withdraw, and how do I do it?
Thank you in advance so sorry for the trouble.
On the right side of the page you will see "Initiate Withdraw" box when logged in. This box tells you if our payment representatives are online. If you see one online on your planet (it will show green OK button next to the planet), click on the box and follow instruction. Meet the representative in-game and grab your PED.

Minimum withdraw is 0.20 PED as the representative will charge you that much fee.
Sponsored Links

zergy23 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zergy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 7:37pm
hello there guys I'm new in this website and I have been completing offers and watching videos, I would like to know if there is a minimum amount of PED in order to withdraw, and how do I do it?
Thank you in advance so sorry for the trouble.
 Post Reply Post Reply