EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problems with my account

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrOdyseo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with my account
    Posted: 29 Sep 2018 at 6:04pm
So, I made my account years ago already, and apperently I was stupid and things like CPA offers and microtasks are now blocked on my account, so at this point, I can barely gain PED's, and at a slow rate.
So my question is... Am I allowed to create a new account and stop using this one, so I can start fresh on all of the offers and actually be able to earm PED?

I was going to do it, but I was recommended to first ask, so here I am!
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by MrOdyseo MrOdyseo wrote:

So, I made my account years ago already, and apperently I was stupid and things like CPA offers and microtasks are now blocked on my account, so at this point, I can barely gain PED's, and at a slow rate.
So my question is... Am I allowed to create a new account and stop using this one, so I can start fresh on all of the offers and actually be able to earm PED?

I was going to do it, but I was recommended to first ask, so here I am!
None of the above is related to your account with us. If you are blocked at micro tasking or CPA offers, a new account with us will not help. You can give it a try though.
 Post Reply Post Reply