EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Complaints & Grievances
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chargeback - AG305639 ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chargeback - AG305639 ???
    Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 11:29pm
Why did i get a 6.4ped deduction suddenly?

Chargeback - AG305639

Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Jamjar Jamjar wrote:

Why did i get a 6.4ped deduction suddenly?

Chargeback - AG305639
Chargebacks are issued by respective parties when they record any unusual activity associated with the task you did. In this particular case (Heavy Metal Machines) they gave following reason:

Proxy / Duplicate IP / Abnormal Device Parameters
Jamjar View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 11:41pm
Thanks for the answer.

At least now i know the game that caused it  ... that said i don't understand why the chargeback happened.

I mean Heavy Metal Machines is a steam game.
Not only don't i use any vpns or anything that (at least to my best knowledge) could cause that duplicate ip issue but they have my steam id due to me playing it via steam.

Should be easy for them to verify that i didn't play the game before (or after ... it's kinda garbage but that's not the point^^)

Also as a side note the current 32ped offer from heroes of war switched domain.
Any idea what happens to the payout i am missing from that one?

Would suck if it was lost ... it took quite some time to reach the required level.

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 4:59am
Cannot say anything about any pending payment. You can use the support link to contact them. Usually works.
Jamjar View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamjar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 9:57am
thank you ... sadly neither  Heavy Metal Machines (probably to long ago) nor Heroes at war (i guess because of the domain change) show up in the support system.

Is there any way to either directly contact them or idealy open a support case through entropia partners to get that looked at?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Jamjar Jamjar wrote:

Is there any way to either directly contact them or idealy open a support case through entropia partners to get that looked at?

Cry

Sadly no.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply