EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Viking war of clans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllyRavenheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viking war of clans
    Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:34am
I downloaded the CPA Offer of vikings war of clans game and reached castle level 10 as specified and have not earned my Lindens, at what point will my account be credited? I will post a screenshot from 11:58 tonight central time when I reached the level
Sponsored Links

AllyRavenheart View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllyRavenheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:40am
https://gyazo.com/f9834f26462c5f92b9aca26cbbdd0c87 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 8:31am
Originally posted by AllyRavenheart AllyRavenheart wrote:

I downloaded the CPA Offer of vikings war of clans game and reached castle level 10 as specified and have not earned my Lindens, at what point will my account be credited? I will post a screenshot from 11:58 tonight central time when I reached the level
Wait for some time. If you do not get the credit please contact the support using respective offer wall link with all the evidence.
 Post Reply Post Reply