Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SLEGO is back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SLEGO is back
    Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 3:43am
SLEGO IS BACK

We are delighted to bring the SLEGO back. We pulled this game out of EP a couple of years back. At that time it was free to play and used to pay Raffle Tickets and cash rewards. As a result it was infested with bots. So we have made some changes and bringing it back as it should be; pay to play and win to grab the pot. Here are the highlights.

FEATURES
  1. The game will run under its own domain name.
  2. EP users must follow the link from EP website to access the game.
  3. You will need SLEGO coins to play the paid games. We have decided to convert EP points our users have accumulated to SLEGO coins at a rate of 100 to 1. This means if you had 40577 EP points, your SLEGO account will be credited with 404 coins. The coins will be deposited to your game balance when you join.
  4. Users will be able to purchase the coins using their EP balance. 1 PED (or 25 L$) will get you 1000 coins. Reverse conversion will not be possible.
  5. Each game will run for approximately 6 minutes with a 2 minutes registration period / break between games.
  6. Each game will require a minimum of 3 players. If a game fails to reach the minimum users it will reset.
  7. Game fees (coins) will be debited when a game starts. If a game fails to start because of any reason (see previous point) your coins balance will not change.
  8. Game moderators may add additional bonus to the game pot.
  9. The game pot will be distributed between the top 3 scorers at a ratio of 4:2:1. Mind that 2 or more users can hold the same scores. For example if game pot is 10000 coins (10 PED) and users A & B score top followed by user C as runner up and user D as second runner up, user A and B will get 3.63 PED each user B will get 1.81 PED and user C will get 0.90 PED.
  10. User winnings will be credited to your EP balance.
  11. If you score 200 or more, you will also earn daily and weekly raffle tickets. Every 25 points will earn you 1 daily raffle. Every 100 points will get you 1 weekly raffle. So if you score 486, you will earn 19 daily and 4 weekly raffle tickets.
  12. browser communicates with the game simulator using Web Sockets. Please note that most browswer have a limit of how many sockets you can use (usually 6-7). Some websites with real time features like stock trading or real time chat etc use web sockets. You may not want to have many such websites open when you play SLEGO.
  13. The game plays audio.

EARLY BIRD BONUS AND TEST PHASE
  1. First 50 users will get a bonus of 10000 coins (equivalent to 10 PED / 250 L$). First 500 users will get a bonus of 500 coins.
  2. The game will be free to play during test phase. You may earn raffle tickets and any bonus pot added by the game moderator.

TODO LIST
  • Purchase game coins. Done!!
  • Conversion of EP points to game coins. Done!!
  • Game help. Videos and documents.
  • User promotion (from rookie to master).
  • Provide access to non-EP users.
  • Handheld devices friendly.
  • Use of images for deal pieces.

ISSUES AND SUGGESTIONS
Please reply in this thread if you encounter any issue. Suggestions are most welcome. Any UI upgrade with samples (images, audio, messages) etc are most welcome.

BUG LIST
  • ATH not updating
  • Cross browser compatibility Chrome Firefox IE
  • Cosmetic bug in scores list for long names
Sponsored Links

sampwinston View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sampwinston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:03am
Did I miss the link? I could have since I'm kind of blind. lol
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:46am
Originally posted by sampwinston sampwinston wrote:

Did I miss the link? I could have since I'm kind of blind. lol
Raffles > Earn Raffle Tickets
Bottom of the page.

Will make it more prominent soon.
barrey View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 4:56am
just tried it, and it's an interesting small game.

If you're thinking of making it so non-EP users can play too, will they have some way to obtain coins, or will they play a free version?
darka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 8:26am
WTF, i won twice and all time write tia name 3th...
here is the proof!
https://postimg.cc/image/ohlulljp3
https://postimg.cc/image/4zr75scif

please give me my prize.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 8:36am
Originally posted by darka darka wrote:

WTF, i won twice and all time write tia name 3th...
here is the proof!
https://postimg.cc/image/ohlulljp3
https://postimg.cc/image/4zr75scif

please give me my prize.
Mistake in spelling. Must read WINNERS OF LAST PAID GAME.

If you win a game with a pot, you will get cash rewards. The game in the pics has no pot.

WTF-ing is absolutely not acceptable at EP / EP forums / EP representatives.
Rasanshia View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasanshia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:32am
no sound, and maybe its the wrong time but no other players either.
DaParaGoomba View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Community Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaParaGoomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 5:20pm
whats the use of the slide bar under my name and  coins?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by DaParaGoomba DaParaGoomba wrote:

whats the use of the slide bar under my name and  coins?
That is volume bar.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Rasanshia Rasanshia wrote:

no sound, and maybe its the wrong time but no other players either.
Yeah. People will start noticing SLEGO. More than half a dozen are playing now.

No sound?? Which browser are you using? Sounds do not auto play on most mobile browsers.
DaParaGoomba View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Community Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaParaGoomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 6:23pm
Ok thanks for that info, also tia thank you for bringing back slego I missed playing it a few years back
cheekymonkey View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 10:37pm
Mine says loading resources and has not started a game. I tried multiple times, including logging off and back on. everytime says stuck at 30%, 40% or 90% resources. Tried with firefox and explorer. Am I missing something?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by cheekymonkey cheekymonkey wrote:

Mine says loading resources and has not started a game. I tried multiple times, including logging off and back on. everytime says stuck at 30%, 40% or 90% resources. Tried with firefox and explorer. Am I missing something?
I will double check. IE is not a good option tho.
sampwinston View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sampwinston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:11pm
Anyone else think a chat feature during the game would be nice? Maybe it can't be done and that's ok too.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by sampwinston sampwinston wrote:

Anyone else think a chat feature during the game would be nice? Maybe it can't be done and that's ok too.
Push chat is on the list where you can send pre-decided messages etc. Question is where to show them?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>