Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SLEGO is back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by leanna leanna wrote:

I was looking at the payout for a .10 ped game i was wondering if there is a "pot rake" intended or if the numbers are just not correct as the payout does not = .10 ped at .05 ffor 1 .02 for 2 and .01 for 3 it leaves ,02 ped unclaimed.
Having run several 3 payout poker tournaments in which the house is not allowed a "pot rake" two different payout schemes were used depending on intentions. 

a 6/3/1 payout was used to maximize 1st place and minimize 3rd place losses
 a 5/3/2 payout was used to basically make 3rd place a break even spot

the current scheme of 5/2/1 as i said leaves 2 on the table is this intended?

i have a supporting screenshot but don't know how to upload it
As per the rule the pot is distributed to top 3 scorers in following way:
1. Winners get double of runner ups.
2. Runner up candidates get double of second runner ups.

10 PEC is a very small pot and as per the rule it is distributed as 5 + 2 + 1 (not 5.7143, 2.8571, 1.4285) as paying in fractions of PEC is not possible. With a small pot it seems like a big number (20%) but with minimum pot of 30 PEC (3 users with 10 PEC each) the distribution will be 17 + 8 + 4 =  29 PEC (3%).

This is going to be there as paying in PEC fractions is not possible. Thats why there is occasional bonus coins in the pot. Take my words they are/will be way more than these lost %.
Sponsored Links

CipherSplash View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CipherSplash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:14pm
how u play the paid games

i keep winning the free game and get nothing :P
DaParaGoomba View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Community Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaParaGoomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 3:02am
Your not getting "nothing" your getting your raffle tickets but currently you have to get lucky and have a mod add to the pot, with how everything is going my guess is soon the actual paid games will be here
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 8:26am
Originally posted by DaParaGoomba DaParaGoomba wrote:

Your not getting "nothing" your getting your raffle tickets but currently you have to get lucky and have a mod add to the pot, with how everything is going my guess is soon the actual paid games will be here

Tomorrow most likely. When the lazies are up..
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CipherSplash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 8:50pm

Just won with a score of 600. On this basis of 25= a ticket for the daily and 100= a weekly i should have 30 tickets and 6 for the weekly

i have 25 and 4 weekly tickets

so either I do bad math or somthing not working ^^
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by CipherSplash CipherSplash wrote:

Just won with a score of 600. On this basis of 25= a ticket for the daily and 100= a weekly i should have 30 tickets and 6 for the weekly

i have 25 and 4 weekly tickets

so either I do bad math or somthing not working ^^
Wrong information!!

Today you scored just 1 qualifying game with a score of 514. That earned you 514/25 = 20 daily raffle tickets. All look good.
ethel View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 2:40pm
Ty,ty,ty  Tia for bringing Slego back . Some feedback on it (still on beta ,right? ) : was playing like 25 minutes ago and the 3rd round give +40 points to a player (like 7 players on the game) and the deals were 3 different colors ,one of 2 squares and two of singles meaning no lines of 3 or more were possible to form and later on the game another similar situation but not sure about it , may be you guys can review the game or something . Right now the game is frozen  (before finish) but this last thing may be me . Ty,ty,ty again Clap

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2018 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by ethel ethel wrote:

Ty,ty,ty  Tia for bringing Slego back . Some feedback on it (still on beta ,right? ) : was playing like 25 minutes ago and the 3rd round give +40 points to a player (like 7 players on the game) and the deals were 3 different colors ,one of 2 squares and two of singles meaning no lines of 3 or more were possible to form and later on the game another similar situation but not sure about it , may be you guys can review the game or something . Right now the game is frozen  (before finish) but this last thing may be me . Ty,ty,ty again Clap 
K. I get what you are saying. I will double check for any bug in there.
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CipherSplash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by ethel ethel wrote:

K. I get what you are saying. I will double check for any bug in there.

so now for Slego is it possible to have paid games?

only get 'Next Game is a Free Game' 

Unless your still in beta for paid games ^^
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 8:01pm

We run paid games once in a while. As soon as the free game interface is ready, paid games will keep running.
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CipherSplash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

We run paid games once in a while. As soon as the free game interface is ready, paid games will keep running.

I take it you still got to balance the pot from ped/ L$ and whatever other currency you do

the only paid game i played in was for 2.5L$ but somone here said they played for a 10 ped game which is worth more then L$

Conversion Rate: 250 L$ = 10 PED

should the L$ pot be 250L$ not 2.5L$

though I did win 0.50L$ for being second place, first place didn't get much more at a 1.25L$ last place got 0.25L$ and house got 0.50L$
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 4:15pm

I take it you still got to balance the pot from ped/ L$ and whatever other currency you do

the only paid game i played in was for 2.5L$ but somone here said they played for a 10 ped game which is worth more then L$

Conversion Rate: 250 L$ = 10 PED

should the L$ pot be 250L$ not 2.5L$

though I did win 0.50L$ for being second place, first place didn't get much more at a 1.25L$ last place got 0.25L$ and house got 0.50L$
Yep. We have run games from 2.5 L$ to 250 L$. Again, as we are in beta, we are providing this to appreciate the testers. Once we roll out you will have to pay to play.
GuanYu View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuanYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 9:40pm
:\ noone playing the paid version :\ so sad...
Lucky View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 5:33am
It's probably the timing and it takes a bit of patience too.
I have played more than 70 games so far.
Tia has been very supportive and joined the games when we are short of players and occasionally increase the pot size Smile
Lucky View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:54am
I just saw the Slego Weekly Challenge Contest info on the Slego landing page. Is it currently running? It will be good to see who is leading real time.Smile
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>