EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Information > Basic Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSLEGO is back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 3:03am
My primary browser is Firefox. I only tried IE when Firefox had the loading issues, to see if it was browser dependent. 
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 5:28am
Originally posted by cheekymonkey cheekymonkey wrote:

My primary browser is Firefox. I only tried IE when Firefox had the loading issues, to see if it was browser dependent. 
It was the unsupported media type (MP3 audio). I changed that to good old ogg. Must work now.
cheekymonkey View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 10:45am
It works now. Thank you Tia!!
Leland View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 3:38pm
Thank you so much for bringing SLEGO back I love it !!! 

Just got injured at work last week and I have been at home resting. This game is so much fun and is boosting my spirits. 

Really like the new changes to how SLEGO works from last time. Very cool ! If you need any voluneers to moderate just let me know. I've got some extra free time now.

Is it ok for live streamers to play SLEGO or copyright ? 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2018 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Leland Leland wrote:

Thank you so much for bringing SLEGO back I love it !!! 

Just got injured at work last week and I have been at home resting. This game is so much fun and is boosting my spirits. 

Really like the new changes to how SLEGO works from last time. Very cool ! If you need any voluneers to moderate just let me know. I've got some extra free time now.

Is it ok for live streamers to play SLEGO or copyright ? 
Go ahead. Live stream, make videos.

As I mentioned earlier, suggestions are welcome. Sound effects are OK right now, and you can contribute there or maybe with some animations. Right now we have the followings sounds:

1. Background music (loop)
2. 3 types of cheers (applause/claps)
3. Click sound
4. New user added to pot (coin)
5. Moderator added to pot (many coins)

Could be something entirely different. Samples are most welcome.

Cheers
endermigne View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 10:52pm
IMHO point 3 and 9 conflict with each other. Can you please check?

The good thing in this game is that you didn't necessarily lose because you made a stupid mistake at one point :)
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 12:26am
Originally posted by endermigne endermigne wrote:

IMHO point 3 and 9 conflict with each other. Can you please check?

The good thing in this game is that you didn't necessarily lose because you made a stupid mistake at one point :)
There are 3 things here. 1) EP points which you earned from radio and will be migrated now, 2) Slego coins, which is the base currency of the game and 3) real currency you win which is PED, L$ or ISK as of now.

EP points will be moved to your Slego account as game coins. To be honest these points hold no value as we made nothing out of radio. Still with all the accumulated points by all our users we are converting them to more than 4,200 USD worth game coins. It's all upto the users now to convert the game coins to real currency now. Fight and claim each others coins as PED, L$.

We will start looking for sponsors for the game once we have enough hits. I believe finding sponsor for a game should be easier than radio. We will also explore possibilities to invite general public to invest and play for the pot.

Wink
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 2:28pm
What is "radio" supposed to be? (I'm on here my first week :) )

Bug: if the username is long the display is messed up in the right column during the game
DaParaGoomba View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Community Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaParaGoomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 3:19pm
Ender the radio is/was like watching videos and earn money that way but listening to music, since stopped due to lack of sponsor there was a period where instead of earning ped we were earning EP points that are soon to be transferred into slegocoins
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endermigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:42pm
OK, thanks.

Then I have a suggestion: please replace the animated 10-seconds-progress bar shown while positioning blocks with something that doesn't consume that much CPU. Keep in mind that some want to play the actual game in parallel and some of those use hardware that isn't that top-notch. I.e., if the progress bar would just jump every second or half a second that would be enough IMHO.

Thanks for considering this...
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by endermigne endermigne wrote:

What is "radio" supposed to be? (I'm on here my first week :) )

Bug: if the username is long the display is messed up in the right column during the game
Radio was something. If you are new, you may see it again in future.

We are aware of this cosmetic issue with long names.
GuanYu View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuanYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:39am
GREAT... SLEGO BACK.... 
Just one thing to point or ask, why limit to a 3 players minimum? I just can play it afew times like this.Sick
And some times i get tired of waiting for more 2 players so i leave much earlyer the site.

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by GuanYu GuanYu wrote:

GREAT... SLEGO BACK.... 
Just one thing to point or ask, why limit to a 3 players minimum? I just can play it afew times like this.Sick
And some times i get tired of waiting for more 2 players so i leave much earlyer the site.
I am doing the free version which will allow that. Lets test the beta first.

Wink
leanna View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 9:09am
I was looking at the payout for a .10 ped game i was wondering if there is a "pot rake" intended or if the numbers are just not correct as the payout does not = .10 ped at .05 ffor 1 .02 for 2 and .01 for 3 it leaves ,02 ped unclaimed.
Having run several 3 payout poker tournaments in which the house is not allowed a "pot rake" two different payout schemes were used depending on intentions. 

a 6/3/1 payout was used to maximize 1st place and minimize 3rd place losses
 a 5/3/2 payout was used to basically make 3rd place a break even spot

the current scheme of 5/2/1 as i said leaves 2 on the table is this intended?

i have a supporting screenshot but don't know how to upload it

GuanYu View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuanYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 1:28pm
HugThumbs UpThumbs UpHandshake
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>