Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SLEGO is back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Lucky Lucky wrote:

I just saw the Slego Weekly Challenge Contest info on the Slego landing page. Is it currently running? It will be good to see who is leading real time.Smile
Yes. It will be placed there.
Sponsored Links

Lucky View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 6:26am
Who are the winners for last week?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 5:14pm

Who are the winners for last week?
I will do it manually for now. Will automate it soon.

Winners' name will be updated on the page.
Lucky View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 1:33am
Thank you for the effort to bring slego back and organising the contest! Cheers!
Lucky View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 1:21pm
Any update on the contest?
I am currently not able to play slego (both free and paid version). Anyone else have the same problem?
sampwinston View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sampwinston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 2:30pm
Ya me neither. There is no buttons to hit play.
akashaxi View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akashaxi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 5:02pm

I am currently not able to play slego (both free and paid version). Anyone else have the same problem?

Same problem here. No buttons to press.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by akashaxi akashaxi wrote:

Same problem here. No buttons to press.
My bad. I was cleaning the DB last night and forgot to start the game simulator.

One click. Sleepy
Lucky View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 1:47pm
Hi Tia,

2 months passed since the weekly challenge started. How is the manual processing of the result going? I understand it is tedious to process manually and the workload will increase as more weeks pass by... Let me know if you need any help on this.

As you may have noticed, we do not have any slego game for the past 3 days already. My last game result on Saturday is still on the scoreboard (as of this post)... This means that Slego players do not have any daily raffle tickets for the past 3 days while the third party site freebitco.in has 15k daily raffle ticket (for Monday alone). Seems like everyone is moving to the free game by your third party provider to get the daily and weekly raffle ticket and getting the daily and weekly rewards.

This does not help to promote Slego...

Slego is a nice game and I wish that more people will play it...

I have the following suggestion for your consideration if you want to increase the take-up of slego rather than having it as a white elephant...

1. Reduce the minimum number of player from 3 to 2. Many times, we waited for hours with 2 players and the thrid one does not come along. Alternative, you can slot in another player automatically if Slego was not played for more than say 1 hour?

2. Reduce the cost to play Slego. 10 pec per game may be too much for people to lose just to "buy" the raffle ticket especially there is a better and free (?) alternative in freenitco.in to get those tickets. Reducing the cost to play does not benefit me and some of the more experience players but I think is good if you want to increase the take-up of Slego. I understand the intention of having the fee to play Slego is to avoid botting but having another alternative to Slego to get the raffle ticket defeats the purpose as the bots most likely went to the alternative platform???

3. Get the weekly challenge up and running soon.

Without these, there is not much incentive to play Slego...

For those who like to play Slego, please chip in your feedback so that we can improve the current situation.

For your kind consideration. 

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 6:09pm

Hi Tia,

2 months passed since the weekly challenge started. How is the manual processing of the result going? I understand it is tedious to process manually and the workload will increase as more weeks pass by... Let me know if you need any help on this.

As you may have noticed, we do not have any slego game for the past 3 days already. My last game result on Saturday is still on the scoreboard (as of this post)... This means that Slego players do not have any daily raffle tickets for the past 3 days while the third party site freebitco.in has 15k daily raffle ticket (for Monday alone). Seems like everyone is moving to the free game by your third party provider to get the daily and weekly raffle ticket and getting the daily and weekly rewards.

This does not help to promote Slego...

Slego is a nice game and I wish that more people will play it...

I have the following suggestion for your consideration if you want to increase the take-up of slego rather than having it as a white elephant...

1. Reduce the minimum number of player from 3 to 2. Many times, we waited for hours with 2 players and the thrid one does not come along. Alternative, you can slot in another player automatically if Slego was not played for more than say 1 hour?

2. Reduce the cost to play Slego. 10 pec per game may be too much for people to lose just to "buy" the raffle ticket especially there is a better and free (?) alternative in freenitco.in to get those tickets. Reducing the cost to play does not benefit me and some of the more experience players but I think is good if you want to increase the take-up of Slego. I understand the intention of having the fee to play Slego is to avoid botting but having another alternative to Slego to get the raffle ticket defeats the purpose as the bots most likely went to the alternative platform???

3. Get the weekly challenge up and running soon.

Without these, there is not much incentive to play Slego...

For those who like to play Slego, please chip in your feedback so that we can improve the current situation.

For your kind consideration.  
I understand your concern. It is a white elephant as you say. Throw some more ideas to bring in more people. Opening it to everyone (non EPians) may work but I do not have any revenue source to pay them. The weekly challenge is not very inviting. Maybe some other sort of challenges? Thoughts are welcome.

Well. Lets do point 1 and set minimum number of players to 2. Setting cost to 1 PEC will not work with splitting the pot among winners.
Aklia View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:14pm
How about setting minimum players to 1 player that just gets pec back = to buy-in?  That way if someone wants to just play for raffle tickets then they can?  I am sure if a 2nd player saw one player playing by themselves they would be more motivated to play in the next game vs now when I see nobody playing at all I just close the window and don't think about it again for days.  Not sure if there are unintended consequences for this or how it affects the bot question.  Just a suggestion! sorry if it sucks! lol
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Aklia Aklia wrote:

How about setting minimum players to 1 player that just gets pec back = to buy-in?  That way if someone wants to just play for raffle tickets then they can?  I am sure if a 2nd player saw one player playing by themselves they would be more motivated to play in the next game vs now when I see nobody playing at all I just close the window and don't think about it again for days.  Not sure if there are unintended consequences for this or how it affects the bot question.  Just a suggestion! sorry if it sucks! lol
That will be an invitation to bots.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 10:34pm
How about a surprize bonus to pot at the start of every game? A random amount ranging from 10 PEC to 100s of PEDs. HOF HOF

Tongue
Lucky View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 2:32am
Hi Tia,

Thanks for being open to suggestion and your prompt response. Clap

The bonus HOF pot idea will definitely be attractive but you have to work out the sums to make Slego sustainable. For example, give bonus as a fraction of the revenue that you collected from the game fee .

Another suggestion you may want to consider is to have level/progress system where players progress from level 0 to say level 100 or even beyond. When they level up, they get more daily/weekly raffle tickets according to their level.

Level E.g.

Level 0: Starting level.
Level 1: Achieved 10 wins.
Level 2: Achieved 20 wins.
Level 100: Achieve 100 wins.

Level incentives. E.g.: 

Level 0: 1 daily ticket every 25 points, 1 weekly ticket every 100 points. (no change)
Level 1:  1 daily ticket every 25 points, 1 weekly ticket every 100 points + 1 bonus daily ticket per game.
Level 2: 1 daily ticket every 25 points, 1 weekly ticket every 100 points + 2 bonus daily ticket per game.
Level 20: 1 daily ticket every 25 points, 1 weekly ticket every 100 points + 20 bonus daily ticket per game + 1 bonus weekly ticket per game.
Level 40: 1 daily ticket every 25 points, 1 weekly ticket every 100 points + 40 bonus daily ticket per game + 2 bonus weekly ticket per game.
Level 100: 1 daily ticket every 25 points, 1 weekly ticket every 100 points + 100 bonus daily ticket per game + 10 bonus weekly ticket per game.

Having a level/progress system discourage bots as you only get more advantage if you win games and not just participating in game. Moreover, level system create stickiness to the game.

As for additional revenue, you may want to consider Ads revenue like Google Ads similar to what you have in your ep main page. I am sure people do not mind having ads in the Slego page and may even click through the ads if interesting promotion attracts them.

Hope these help.

Cheers! 
Jenaf View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 7:45pm
Still the winners of the weekly contest are nowhere to be found. Sad Schnitzel is sad.

also nice to see slego back. I've been playing it a lot recently and keeping track of my winings. and I actually seem to make a small profit out of it even without considering the tickets we get from it.

a chat window would be nice imho.
also it would be no problem to have some adds on the site to get some more funds for EP. ^.^

I'd love to see a highscoreboard for each week so we can see where we stand amongst the other players.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234