EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UPDATE: Daily and Weekly Raffle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CipherSplash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Most of you already know that we have not been able to find any sponsor for our music station. And our streaming servers are down at times. Cheap things have drawbacks.  So we have decided to say good bye to the radio station and welcome new ways to continue the weekly and daily raffles. Radio station will be taken offline this week and new methods will be introduced. Keep and eye on raffle page and this post for updates.

You will have to donate your time to earn tickets. Sorry lazies!! Good news is that new ways will be no more than clicking a button or playing a game. We have convinced a sponsor (details soon) and SLEGO will be reintroduced (pay to play). I will try my best to have mobile/tablet versions for your convenience so you can earn tickets anywhere. No commitment though!!

Cheers,
Tia

when is SLEGO coming back?

Missed that game 
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by CipherSplash CipherSplash wrote:

Missed that game 
This week most likely.

Clap Clap
Rodian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by CipherSplash CipherSplash wrote:

Missed that game 
This week most likely.

Clap Clap

Party 

I'll drink to that Beer
PrinsGreen View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinsGreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 3:27am
This is a good way to get lot of views but can add some extra like Amazon cask code like 5 $ gift card every day in between songs so who say no to that for free money whey will here what you put on there.Smile
Rogue7 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogue7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:12pm
2 times in a row winning daily, is understandable, but 3 times in a row is bizarre, I am happy to give that 5 PED from the third time to any newbie, who contacts me in the game on Calypso

IGN - Elerion Rogue7 Nightfall
Gymmy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gymmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 4:09pm
yup its been like a month and we are back in the same boat with raffles, the same 5 or 6 avatars win it all the time.  just like with slego people just dont want to compete for nothing.
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 11:47pm
Probably because those 5/6 people are on and trying to earn tickets consistently, where as i am only doing it infrequently, and suspect most others are doing the same.
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Rogue7 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogue7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 12:35pm
Yes, i do harvest tickets 24/7, freebitco.in tab is always open in my pc, only lose like 6-7 tries a day when sleeping
GuanYu View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuanYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 1:51pm
Hi... how long it takes to connect the Freebitcoin with entropiapartners??? im waiting for more then a month already :\
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by GuanYu GuanYu wrote:

Hi... how long it takes to connect the Freebitcoin with entropiapartners??? im waiting for more then a month already :\
Should not take more than 10 minutes. Make sure your address is correct.
GuanYu View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuanYu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:15pm
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryAlready veryfied many times.... i did copy/paste. no way to fail (i think).
CryCry
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by GuanYu GuanYu wrote:

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryAlready veryfied many times.... i did copy/paste. no way to fail (i think).
CryCry
PM me your address. Lets C what is wrong. Send both withdraw (this is right one) and deposit address.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 6:30am
Hello all,

There was a glitch in the system resulting in loss of all daily raffle tickets count. Weekly raffle tickets were not affected. We have awarded 100 daily tickets to all qualified users few minuted back. New tickets will be awarded based on your activity.

Sorry for the mess. Some of you have better chances of winning while some have less than what you had earlier.

Ouch
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123