EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting paid on Arkadia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting paid on Arkadia
    Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 6:25pm
Do I click on the players name on the site or find the player ingame? Its not really explained what to do. I play on a different computer, will that cause problem with getting paid?
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Beryn Beryn wrote:

Do I click on the players name on the site or find the player ingame? Its not really explained what to do. I play on a different computer, will that cause problem with getting paid?
You need to click on the player's name on the site. Name will be clickable when the representative is available for payments. On clicking it opens a chat interface to assist you meeting and trading the PEDs.

You can use another computer. I do not see any issues there. Many people use multiple devices, especially for video rewards. Wink
Eldurian View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldurian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 12:36am
I've been checking in casually for a few weeks at this point and the only representative I ever see online is the Calypso one. Is it possible to schedule a meeting with the Arkadia rep, or does anyone know about what time I would need to be on to catch them?
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 12:53am
Gods pops up in the window which means he was on in the last 24 hours, he's on quite often but at the same time from what i remember. Not quite sure what time tho and i cant find past mentions, maybe someone else can help. 

As a suggestion for tia, would it be possible to put up what time they were active for withdrawls? it might help people see what time they should check for withdraws in the following days. 
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 9:07am
As I am on Ark most times I see Gods online from about 08:00 am game time to late afternoon/ early evening, 7 days a week.
Very rare he misses a day logged in at Celeste Quarry teleport.

A handy thing is to ask the reps if you can add them as a friend NOT TO PM THEM!! as they may be busy dealing with other players, and there's nothing worse than a screen full of chat boxes.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply