EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to earn PEDs for begginers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXxCris99xXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to earn PEDs for begginers?
    Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 3:58am
Anyone please help me to gain PEDs for a begginers..
Sponsored Links

barrey View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2018 at 7:02am
In Entropia Universe, or in Entropia Partners?
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 10:38am
Make an account here, log in and do the activitys - surveys etc. Earn credits that you can withdraw to your character.
in game learn to trade with other players for MarkUp and avoid dumping loot in the Trade Terminal.
As your a new player do not use the auction terminal to sell as you need either a lot of materials or a high value one to off set the auction fees.
Every channel has its own trade channel like #calytrade for calypso, #arktrade for arkadia. You join a channel by typing /j #arktrade for an example. 
If your on a different planet you can search for the planets trade channel by typing /listchannels trade and it will give you a list of trade channels for every planet.

In the trade channels you will see players buying and selling. You will see things like wtb basic stone extractors 115% etc.  This means the player wants them and will pay you an extra 15% on top of what you would have got dumping it in the trade terminal. These extra %'s mount up even though at low level it may not seem to.

Never sell shrapnel as this makes universal ammo (every 100 makes 101 ammo) by right clicking and converting to ammo. 
BroderChasyn View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroderChasyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 11:30am
Just tried withdrawing my earnings and waited at the Camp Icarus TP like it says, messaged [Rimvydas Alklek Petrus] and sent friend request. He told me to try initiating a trade with him but as far as I know I can't do that without being near him. After telling him as much he disconnected the chat and his avatar seems to be offline. WTFClap
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply