Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Daily Raffle Winner Query

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 4:40pm
Here are some things we did as a community.

We purchased a spaceship for $5,000 in Entropia Universe in 2015 and sold it at a good profit a year later. EP asked the community to fund the ship. In 3 days we had more than $12,000 committed. The investors earned 10% in less than a year.

We invested in real life projects in 2015. Many EPians invested from 1 PED to 10,000 PED each and took away more than 1% every month. A year back we invested in MM and the community gathered more than $27,000 in less than a week. Early investors tripled (yes, that's right. 3 x times) their investment in 8-9 months. Biggest success story we did as a community.

There are more examples. They worked because this platform is built on trust. You will find stray comments here and there though (I never delete/mod any post against EP) and we must not ignore them.

People have many many thousands of dollars in earnings (or investments) here. I am the only person managing EP, its servers, codes, database, payments etc etc. I joke about it all the time but its true. If I go nuts or meet a freak accident, forget about your money.

Bottom line is -- Keep me happy!!

Wink
Sponsored Links

kelric6 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelric6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 7:37pm
Certainly successful stories.  I also applaud the not deleting comments that you disfavor!

Hope you have many long healthy years then for the communities' sake, haha
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 6:27am
Originally posted by kelric6 kelric6 wrote:

Certainly successful stories.  I also applaud the not deleting comments that you disfavor!

Hope you have many long healthy years then for the communities' sake, haha

Kelric ... 
just my 2 cents since Im quite long part of the community 

Tia is right with his Numbers (even I missed the timepoint to sell the open leases for the trippled price - I still managed to get out with double)
and what is important nothing is a free honey pot - u have to do something.
1.) listening to radio (u can mute it ^^) - gives nearly nothing but ok maybe with slego again up better
2.) doing the hot offers - they work quite well
3.) doing tasks - doing tasks - doing tasks - when I have time I usually do betwen 5-10 dollars / week 

Try to do tasks - they are a real real big pain in the beginning I know it - did it twice since my first crowdflower account was sadly banned cause I did a foreignlanguage task obviously quite very bad thx 2 google translate.

to summarise it during the last 5 years I truly did a lot of tasks but now I have about 1220 Dollar earned through this page, and have this invested in MM, this page obviously (DEPs) and CLDs.
edit: I should have in the payment prove threat quite some paymentproves - last one is from this/last week since I wanted to mine again a bit in Entropia universe.

Nothing to complain here.

edit2: btw I won todays raffle :D 
kelric6 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelric6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 10:43pm
Onat,

Congrats on the win!  Also, I'm really glad to hear you've had such wonderful success.  Thank you for sharing all of that with me.  It is very re-assuring that there is a such a happy and healthy community here, and that EP does so much for the community. 

Thank you all for responding : )
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by kelric6 kelric6 wrote:

Onat,

Congrats on the win!  Also, I'm really glad to hear you've had such wonderful success.  Thank you for sharing all of that with me.  It is very re-assuring that there is a such a happy and healthy community here, and that EP does so much for the community. 

Thank you all for responding : )

btw even got the first runner up from today Embarrassed

thx @EP
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12