EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A trick (and more) when doing the third enigma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote barrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A trick (and more) when doing the third enigma
    Posted: 22 May 2018 at 1:51pm
Get any angelic regen ring!
Being in the third enigma thing gives a -100% to regen, but it's very slightly countered by a regen ring!

Also, if you die, just exit and reenter so you have the full 45 minutes in case you need to wait and heal up

The bomb explosions and those zapper things that you will get hit by at least one of, do about 33% of your max health in damage.
The water at the end will do about 4% of your health in damage every 10 or so seconds.

Keeping that in mind you can be ready and just wait a bunch before doing any of the parts where you're highly likely to surely going to take damage, because while it might be just 1 HP per 10 seconds it's still better than no regen at all. (Unless you have Too Many HP, in which case good luck!)

I'm not gonna go and write up a complete guide since there are guides for that (and even a video guide that I followed to complete it, here's a link for anyone interested), just gonna point out that the "cloaking generator" on the second part is on a platform you can jump to in a pool of water, so if you aim it right you can kill it with a pistol without taking fall damage (or taking half your health in fall damage if you don't aim well), it's got 10 HP so if you get this far it's time to use up 3 pec of ammo.
(Unless you feel super confident in crossing the minefield with the mines invisible. They do not change position and also do about 33% of your HP in damage, although if you decide to facetank the explosions watch out because there's just another droid to possibly ruin your run)
Once you're past the second part, the third part can be summed up as "have plenty of health before starting, don't stop moving", and the fourth part is another health gate.

All in all, the third enigma instance was actually fun and complex and it takes some effort!

Now, if anyone needs me, I'll be camping near the Matrix entrance waiting for someone to get the stupid egg and finish this stupid race so that the whole mission chain stops being gated by pure randomness and I can finally get a speed suit.

Bonus: when you respawn you do so at full health. (Although at the start of the whole thing, which is why I say just step out and back in to reset your timer)

Bonus 2: If you're doing the tasks, the mining task is the least reliant on RNG and has the same requirements for all tiers, if you don't mind waiting one hour between attempts at getting the mining task (because you can cancel the hunting task and get a different one later)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply