EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lootup TV not working for me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOOoooOoooOghr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 12:28am
i dont understand how under the smores viedos it says ( UNLIMITED POINTS ) but then after about 2-3 hrs they say "you have reached your daily limit" so what is it  UNLIMITED or LIMITED?? please fix the description or the ability to actually get UNLIMITED POINTS!!

Sponsored Links

oOOoooOoooOghr View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOOoooOoooOghr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 12:30am
http://puu.sh/AtBXx/6271614f08.png

Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 10:03am
It seems to be from lootup themselves to stop 24/7 afk botting for points like the randomly appearing click this to continue. I just swap to engageme.tv when this happens. Engageme.tv does the same by the way.

I often get this happening as they just don't expect people to have it running  on a computer for my average of 20 hours awake per day.

8 hours sleep a night is for Hello Kitty players, Entropians need less.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2018 at 5:33am
Originally posted by oOOoooOoooOghr oOOoooOoooOghr wrote:

i dont understand how under the smores viedos it says ( UNLIMITED POINTS ) but then after about 2-3 hrs they say "you have reached your daily limit" so what is it  UNLIMITED or LIMITED?? please fix the description or the ability to actually get UNLIMITED POINTS!!

Write to the concerned party.
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOOoooOoooOghr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 1:57am
i would use the engageme.tv option but it lies even worse then smores... it says evey 3 videos you get 4 pec tho i consistantly have watched 5+ videos without getting any payment and video count sits at 2/3, it is using all of my monthly data without payment
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oOOoooOoooOghr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 1:58am
and i am not counting the advertisements, i have currently had it on for 10 minutes now and the video count is still at 0/3 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2018 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by oOOoooOoooOghr oOOoooOoooOghr wrote:

i would use the engageme.tv option but it lies even worse then smores... it says evey 3 videos you get 4 pec tho i consistantly have watched 5+ videos without getting any payment and video count sits at 2/3, it is using all of my monthly data without payment
I am not far from your location and I keep it running all the time. Your location does not seem to be an issue in this case. Please note that all this is controlled by a 3rd party. We can just try to guess and help.

At times the counter stops, no matter what. But it comes back in few hours. I usually close the player for 4-5 hours when it happens. If bandwidth is an issue and you are not "watching", you may not want to keep it running.
kelric6 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelric6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 6:41am
Yea, I've had a lot of success with smores tv.  I strongly recommend you stick with it.  Sometimes a video will freeze if I leave it on long enough, or if you aren't on it as your front screen it'll stop playing, and restart once you look at it again.  But there are ways to avoid it (I make a new page (not tab) with just the tv on it and let it run in the background while muted.) 

I think the "unlimited" points thing refers more to the fact that you can do the tv daily and make unlimited points that way. 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2018 at 8:25am
Originally posted by kelric6 kelric6 wrote:

Yea, I've had a lot of success with smores tv.  I strongly recommend you stick with it.  Sometimes a video will freeze if I leave it on long enough, or if you aren't on it as your front screen it'll stop playing, and restart once you look at it again.  But there are ways to avoid it (I make a new page (not tab) with just the tv on it and let it run in the background while muted.) 

I think the "unlimited" points thing refers more to the fact that you can do the tv daily and make unlimited points that way. 
Muted might be an issue with Chrome as pointed by them. New window is the way as browser tab plays only when selected (focused). Minimized windows do not work. At times, when it stops paying, I open in incognito.
BruceL View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BruceL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 10:27am
Link a New Loyalty Rewards Partner

how do i link smores tv to ep,, there is a long list
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 5:43am
Easiest way is to just go through EP.
From home screen>>>CPA Offers>>>Open CPA Offer walls>On the right hand side menu select Videos and pick your channel from there.
FluffKnuckle View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluffKnuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 10:42pm
Hi Tia

i have been contacting engageme tv because i have been getting a page come up as permission denied.
i didnt realize but i had proxy on my browser.

i have given them my ip address but they havent been able to help me and the recommended i asked here.

they were asking for a user id but i havent been able to locate it can you help me mate?

here is there respons:

This is kinda tricky since I tried to pull up your account using both IPs you provided but I can't pull up any. Can you try to reach out to EntropiaPartners? They should be able to give you this information. There are instances wherein the IPs are not blocked but the user ID is, so it's very important to get this information as well.

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. 

-EngageMe.TV Support Team

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by FluffKnuckle FluffKnuckle wrote:

Hi Tia

i have been contacting engageme tv because i have been getting a page come up as permission denied.
i didnt realize but i had proxy on my browser.

i have given them my ip address but they havent been able to help me and the recommended i asked here.

they were asking for a user id but i havent been able to locate it can you help me mate?

here is there respons:

This is kinda tricky since I tried to pull up your account using both IPs you provided but I can't pull up any. Can you try to reach out to EntropiaPartners? They should be able to give you this information. There are instances wherein the IPs are not blocked but the user ID is, so it's very important to get this information as well.

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. 

-EngageMe.TV Support Team

Your ID is the end NUMERIC part of your referral link. e.g. https://www.entropiapartners.com/?r=YOURID

Click on Affiliate Program link in footer to get your link and ID. 
FluffKnuckle View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FluffKnuckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 11:02pm
Thank you very much mate.

fell a little silly now that it was that simple.
Slick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 7:37am
Hello everyone i just needed to ask. Are we allowed to run the TV video stream on both Firefox and google chrome? on the same computer?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>