EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Me quitaron ped

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiviz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Me quitaron ped
    Posted: 03 May 2018 at 3:44pm
Hola, tengo un saldo de 42 ped y me quitaron  12,80 porque? 
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by deiviz deiviz wrote:

Hola, tengo un saldo de 42 ped y me quitaron  12,80 porque? 

It is a chargeback from the sponsor. The reason specified was a duplicate IP / VPN.
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 3:00pm
If this is AG160357 it also did it to me and I only use this one computer for entropiapartners and I am the only user in this house.
Check 4/6/2018 7:13:00 pm paid and 4/9/2018 1:02:22 pm  taken back.
When I noticed it had taken the peds I noticed also it had gone from the list of what was available. Are they being naughty and getting players to sign up, play a bit and then reverse the payment? Or is it more likely a computer software cock up? Might pay to check the logs for this one as I bet there's not only 2 of us had this happen and if like me you let the peds mount up, how many still have not noticed this?. I only noticed it because at the time there was no adverts on the videos or radio.

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 4:25pm
None of this is controlled by EP. It is a known issue with CPA offers. At times they don't pay at all.

Above issue is related to multiple IP / VPN. We had 3 more charge backs, saying that the users did not complete (sic: Did Not Play 1 Battle). I seriously doubt that.

Ouch
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 5:21pm
I'm not blaming you or EP for this Tia, as it was an automatically added reward after I had completed what they wanted and an auto charge back. This is why I never posted in the forum "who stole my peds???" or anything similar. Hell I did not even blame CPA over it, as I have never had a problem with them (now I stated that the gremlins will go to work and I will not get paid for something else) up to now.Big smile 

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Slapper Slapper wrote:

I'm not blaming you or EP for this Tia, as it was an automatically added reward after I had completed what they wanted and an auto charge back. This is why I never posted in the forum "who stole my peds???" or anything similar. Hell I did not even blame CPA over it, as I have never had a problem with them (now I stated that the gremlins will go to work and I will not get paid for something else) up to now.Big smile 

I understand you Slapper. I am not trying to defend myself or them. Still it puts a sword on my neck. EP pays its users upfront; means, as soon as they earn via any channel, they have the money available to withdraw. EP, on other hand, gets that money usually after 60 days as most of these providers have Net-60 payment terms. Few charge backs here and there are OK but at times we have been denied / blocked entirely losing 60 days of payments. We cannot charge back all of our users because it is not their fault. Obviously there are some miscreants but entire society cannot be penalized because of them.

A few do not understand this part.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply