EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CPA Offers -.TV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CPA Offers -.TV
    Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 1:45am
Hello first I would like to pass on my thanks for providing an opportunity and this website to help make peds.

I would just like to ask and or if anyone else is coming across the same or similar issue I have with the -.TV video streaming service. When I first starting using the program the counter was working as it was displaying 1 watched video 2 watched video and applying the number of paied peds as it progressed, then the peds was transfered to my account. However more and more often it began not working and now it doesnt seem to work at all, the video either gets stuck loading on occassion or just contiunes loading videos but it does not progress the counter, it stays at 0-3 videos watched and no peds earned even tho the video player has been running and loading videos for hours.

Any replies would be fantastic, thank you for taking the time to read this.
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Slick Slick wrote:

Hello first I would like to pass on my thanks for providing an opportunity and this website to help make peds.

I would just like to ask and or if anyone else is coming across the same or similar issue I have with the -.TV video streaming service. When I first starting using the program the counter was working as it was displaying 1 watched video 2 watched video and applying the number of paied peds as it progressed, then the peds was transfered to my account. However more and more often it began not working and now it doesnt seem to work at all, the video either gets stuck loading on occassion or just contiunes loading videos but it does not progress the counter, it stays at 0-3 videos watched and no peds earned even tho the video player has been running and loading videos for hours.

Any replies would be fantastic, thank you for taking the time to read this.
Its common. When they run out of a-d-s for you, the counter stops.
Slick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 3:14am
They run out of Ads? What do you mean? The ads just repeat themselves?
Slick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 3:15am
Often at the start of loading up a channel the counter never starts at all.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 5:13am
Yes, as I said, its common. And this question is quite common as well if you go through the forum. And the answers are all same. It happens all the time.
Slick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2018 at 7:05am
Well it says earn unlimited points but recently it only makes 0.04 peds then stops and doesn't earn anymore and most of the time it doesn't start earning anything, even after watching the channel for like 30 minutes. What is going on? 
Slick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 8:24am
The video earnings seem to have stopped working? Is there something i am doing wrong or misunderstanding? the videos have not earned any peds for days now. Please reply, thank you.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Slick Slick wrote:

The video earnings seem to have stopped working? Is there something i am doing wrong or misunderstanding? the videos have not earned any peds for days now. Please reply, thank you.
Running good here in US. Just wait till they refill the ad-inventory in your region. Cry
Slick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2018 at 9:19pm
ok thank you 
AllyRavenheart View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllyRavenheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:05am
I took the cpa offer to play Vikings war of clans for 1050 Linden I noticed it has changed to 961 Linden which is alright with me, the payout was supposed to be after reaching level 10 castle which I just did at 11:58 central time tonight, anyone know at what point in time should I expect my account to be credited?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 8:29am
Originally posted by AllyRavenheart AllyRavenheart wrote:

I took the cpa offer to play Vikings war of clans for 1050 Linden I noticed it has changed to 961 Linden which is alright with me, the payout was supposed to be after reaching level 10 castle which I just did at 11:58 central time tonight, anyone know at what point in time should I expect my account to be credited?

To be honest I don't. Its a 3rd party's 3rd party offer.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply