EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Happened?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feducci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Happened?
    Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 1:31am
what happened to the music? theres no way to passively gain ped now? i actually have to do surveys and stuff? the link to the video channel doesnt work, says its unavailble..i see people arning ped in the ticker but no way to do it myself? do i actually have to do surveys and stuff to gain ped now? theres no more like streaming that i can minimize and jsut gain?
Sponsored Links

Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 7:29am
All the 0.04 peds flashing up is people still managing to watch adverts. How they are managing this is odd. I have tried chrome, firefox, comodo dragon and even edge browsers, I have run every single channel for hours at a time. Not one advert counters are all stuck on 0 of 3. I have cleared caches, cookies, temp files, even the old standby ipconfig /flushdns. I rebooted computers, router, modem and even reset our home network.

Its not just this site, pedtoclick has no adverts on any channels either. I honestly think theres some glitch on locations that they show adverts as a disciple of mine in Australia managed to get adverts on the nature channel yesterday, while here in England nada.
StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2018 at 1:36pm
Main source of income should be micro tasks. 

Everything else is little bits of extra, but real Peds come from doing small tasks.
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 6:36am
The problem is with that Crowdflower. How would you feel doing tasks for hours finally getting to the paying tasks. Answering correctly and getting marked as wrong and kicked back to the training level. 
Happened to me twice and as crowdflowers customer service is dire, to non existent leaving you being expected to lump it.

I for one had to give up on the micro tasks 18 months ago as the radio paid more per hour and support cases were going unanswered (and still are last time I looked).

Note to crowdflower- American English with the missing letters is only written in America, the rest of the civilized world use English with the correct spellings. 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Slapper Slapper wrote:

American English with the missing letters is only written in America, the rest of the civilized world use English with the correct spellings. 

Clap Clap Clap Clap
lilchris View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 2:25pm
yes i hate new that i got 38 ped from music now i dont think i going to get anymore 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 4:48am
Originally posted by lilchris lilchris wrote:

yes i hate new that i got 38 ped from music now i dont think i going to get anymore 
Must be some other service. We stopped paying PED or lindens almost a year back. If you are talking about points, they are safe. Wink
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply