EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Payout from Minting Masters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enjineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Payout from Minting Masters
    Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 5:39pm
I would like to payout the Money from Minting Masters to my Entropia Partners account but no Representative seems to be able to do the payout. Any recommendations?
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Enjineer Enjineer wrote:

I would like to payout the Money from Minting Masters to my Entropia Partners account but no Representative seems to be able to do the payout. Any recommendations?
Alklek is available on Calypso for 5-6 hours every day during game evenings.
Zanzibarjones View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zanzibarjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:13pm
I have been in game 6-8 hours a day for the past week (morning and evenings) and I haven't seen anyone for Minting Masters online.
It would be good to know what EU time they would be available so we can align schedules and meet.
-= Don't start nuttin', won't be nuttin! =-
Alklek View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alklek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 5:09pm
Hello. Im online from 9 am to 3 pm every day. On weekend it is from 9 am to 12 pm. This is game time.
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 7:08pm
I have the same issue the other way arround :) 

want to pay in since yesterday 7pm gametime - 10 pm gametime - no representative
and today I fear it will be similar :) 

Ill hope that I meet tomorrow while my sun will sleep a rep on caly - want to invest in mm :) 
Menilek View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menilek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 5:36pm
Hi 
i tried withdrawing from Minting Masters yesterdays and Rimvydas Alklek Petrus told me
"hi, cant do that. got orders not to pay for some time"

Sounds like someone has made a decision not to channel money from MM to EP.
I have asked in Minting masters forum and they say it should be possible by contacting representative.

When will representatives be allowed to channel funds back to EP again? 

Regards 
Menilek
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Menilek Menilek wrote:

Hi 
i tried withdrawing from Minting Masters yesterdays and Rimvydas Alklek Petrus told me
"hi, cant do that. got orders not to pay for some time"

Sounds like someone has made a decision not to channel money from MM to EP.
I have asked in Minting masters forum and they say it should be possible by contacting representative.

When will representatives be allowed to channel funds back to EP again? 

Regards 
Menilek
Making some changes to payment channel; that's why.

It seems that some people referred by EP have tried to misuse their system. Funneling real cash to virtual cash should not be allowed and vice versa. There is a cooldown period for this that was not integrated in our payment channel. I am updating that.

Hope that explains.
GavinDreamer40 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GavinDreamer40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 10:01pm
Anyone else having problems connecting to the MM server from the Entropia Partners website?
I can still visit the website itself to view my portfolio, but I can't see my stats on EP's MM section.
I probably can't deposit PED either. Cry
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 2:19am
Thanks for the update Tia.
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 4:33am
Originally posted by GavinDreamer40 GavinDreamer40 wrote:

Anyone else having problems connecting to the MM server from the Entropia Partners website?
I can still visit the website itself to view my portfolio, but I can't see my stats on EP's MM section.
I probably can't deposit PED either. Cry
Looks like a possible encryption issue. Looking at it.

UPDATE: Issue has been fixed. Please let me know if you see anything missing.
C3rberu5 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C3rberu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 10:41pm
Is there an ETA on payouts from MM??  
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 5:52am
Originally posted by C3rberu5 C3rberu5 wrote:

Is there an ETA on payouts from MM??  
I am working on it. Please be patient.
phobos209 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phobos209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 6:45pm
 Hey everyone, I'm confused about the whole minting masters also. I have just a small amount of ped invested and haven't received any kind of payments since. (before bitcoin went up in value)I have contacted mm and they said I needed to invest additional money in order for me to get a payout? Any idea on how to do this.? I just hope I didn't miss out on something big :(Cry
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by phobos209 phobos209 wrote:

Hey everyone, I'm confused about the whole minting masters also. I have just a small amount of ped invested and haven't received any kind of payments since. (before bitcoin went up in value)I have contacted mm and they said I needed to invest additional money in order for me to get a payout? Any idea on how to do this.? I just hope I didn't miss out on something big :(Cry
Looks like you get it wrong. PEDs invested there can be withdrawn after 2 months. Only available balance can be withdrawn. If you have purchased leases, sell them (open leases) or wait for them to mature (fixed leases) to withdraw every penny you invested.

Another reminder. PED withdraw / deposit channel is not available for some time. I am integrating the new APIs. Taking a bit longer than expected.
phobos209 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phobos209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2018 at 10:05pm
Thx Tia for clearing that upEmbarrassed
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>