EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Payout from Minting Masters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelStewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 4:14am
Is there any difference in terms of payout whether or not I'm investing using my EP PED balance, versus me using the MM account I have tied to EP and just depositing there using $USD?
Sponsored Links

Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 5:55am
Nope
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by MichaelStewart MichaelStewart wrote:

Is there any difference in terms of payout whether or not I'm investing using my EP PED balance, versus me using the MM account I have tied to EP and just depositing there using $USD?
Behind the scenes, EP invests your PEDs as dollars. So there is no difference. Through EP you can invest as little as 1 dollar. Direct USD investment is a 500 minimum.

Investments via EP cannot be pulled for 2 months or maybe 45 days, I forgot. Investments via paypal cannot be withdrawn for 6 months.
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 6:02am
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by MichaelStewart MichaelStewart wrote:

Behind the scenes, EP invests your PEDs as dollars. So there is no difference. Through EP you can invest as little as 1 dollar. Direct USD investment is a 500 minimum.

Investments via EP cannot be pulled for 2 months or maybe 45 days, I forgot. Investments via paypal cannot be withdrawn for 6 months.

- direct investment u have no lock in period but u have to pay at least 500 dollars 
- Investments via Paypal are locked in for 6 Monaths
- EntropiaPartners !CAREFULL! all your Money is locked for 65 days after the last deposit via EP. Crossed by Tia.
(440 Dollars invested - deposited 8 Dollar on the 30.Mai and I have withdrawable 0 - asked and got this as answer)

if u keep in mine point 3 - EP is the best way since at least I cant/wont invest 500 dollar at once to them
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 7:04am
Originally posted by Onat42 Onat42 wrote:

- direct investment u have no lock in period but u have to pay at least 500 dollars 
- EntropiaPartners !CAREFULL! all your Money is locked for 65 days after the last deposit via EP.
(440 Dollars invested - deposited 8 Dollar on the 30.Mai and I have withdrawable 0 - asked and got this as answer)

if u keep in mine point 3 - EP is the best way since at least I cant/wont invest 500 dollar at once to them
3rd point is wrong. It is not all your EP investment which is locked. Only the deposits in past 65 (or 60) days.

As in your case, your MM account balance is $2. That MINUS past 60 days deposit via EP is less than zero. That is why you cannot withdraw any. Your portfolio value may be may higher though,
barrey View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 8:15am
Well, since we're talking about MM's withdrawable balance, do you think it could be possible to get that tidbit of info through the API?

And while I'm asking, would it be possible to also get what was the profit of the last day for the quick info page?
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 3:01pm

While it is possible to get all the info, including last day profit, shown on this site, i don't know if it would happen since that info is easily available on MM site and they do want you to visit their site. personally i check the daily estimate whenever i log onto EP, then i check my history profile for the daily payouts like once a week/fortnight on MM.

"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by barrey barrey wrote:

Well, since we're talking about MM's withdrawable balance, do you think it could be possible to get that tidbit of info through the API?

And while I'm asking, would it be possible to also get what was the profit of the last day for the quick info page?
The API passes the following for a member:
1. Total balance
2. Available balance for withdraw (this one is being fixed)
3. Portfolio Value

The common API carries live profitability. I guess their profitability history chart can be pulled easily if that helps.

Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:04am
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by Onat42 Onat42 wrote:

- EntropiaPartners !CAREFULL! all your Money is locked for 65 days after the last deposit via EP.

3rd point is wrong. It is not all your EP investment which is locked. Only the deposits in past 65 (or 60) days.

As in your case, your MM account balance is $2. That MINUS past 60 days deposit via EP is less than zero. That is why you cannot withdraw any. Your portfolio value may be may higher though,

thx Tia for clearification - 

but its still unlogic from me ^^ but that are the rules its okay
barrey View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 9:48am
Nice, bummer about the "last day profitability" thing, though.
If the chart's all we can really get besides actually logging in and looking at the transaction history, we're better off as we are right now since there's not that much difference in numbers
Menilek View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menilek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 11:48am
Hi again
As i read the post it has become possible to return peds back to entropiapartners.  But i havent seen a green dot at the minting masters payout option since god knows when. 
I moved some peds to the minting masters site in the very beginning, so i should be able to withdraw all funds from that site, or?

How do i achieve this ?

/Menilek
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Menilek Menilek wrote:

Hi again
As i read the post it has become possible to return peds back to entropiapartners.  But i havent seen a green dot at the minting masters payout option since god knows when. 
I moved some peds to the minting masters site in the very beginning, so i should be able to withdraw all funds from that site, or?

How do i achieve this ?

/Menilek
The payments from MM were not available for 3 weeks or so but were opened last week. Alklek at Calypso is the only representative paying out.

If you had deposited more than 65 days back, you should be able to withdraw. You can check your available/withdrawable balance on MM page on EP website.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12