EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sandbox > Everything Else
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bitcoins Passive Income

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bitcoins Passive Income
    Posted: 22 Jan 2018 at 7:02pm
hey guys   i found something new that works out for me  and want to spread out the information

there is a so called  cloud mining service that is build up like a idle game 

u get all the basic stuff for free to start out  and profit on day one,  then u use your earned profit to upgrade your base  to earn more and more,  or pay out, u desside

prty boring on day one ,   but   hey, they pay you bitcoins for nothing,   u dont need to buy  a farm spending 30K usd   @ home   

just simply open up your browser ,upgrade ur stuff  and do something else   for example   play eu or something 

here is the link   http://www.minerfarm.com/ [ADMIN: no ref links please]

369.0301 ฿ of successfull withdrawals completed since 3.Sept.2015

check it out and let me know how u like it :)

it is free
Sponsored Links

Patience View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:12am
http://www.freebiebitcoin.com
this was actually a task it asked me to compleate, but it is suiting to this thread, seems legit and another way to earn some bit coins
Talos View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 2:32pm
I used to actually do this site, and it used to be decent, but not anymore.

Since they implemented the energy efficiency function, all i've taken is a loss.  This was running 3 100GHS miners (E class), which used to be profitable, and no longer are.  On top of that, the minimum withdraw amount is .005 btc, as well as they tack on a "fee" to make a withdrawel.  So unless you plan on depositing a fair amount, expect to actually take losses.

I can't speak for for higher classes, I'm sure you can probably pull a profit at a higher rating if you're willing to deposit to buy the required equipment.  However the changes they implemented, as well as the high threshold to withdraw, make this non-feasible for a casual user.

Additionally, a little research on the site turns up while not called an out-right ponzi scheme, there are a lot of questions about if the site is actually paying anyone out, as many different review sites have reached out to both the site, and users, and never received any concrete proof.
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 2:42am
Ye, i've used it for a couple days now, and all the maintenance costs are adding up to more then what the starting machine is covering, so i've taken a loss of about 0.000015 bits after 4/5 days, you would need to invest quite a bit to make profit, which does seem possible. But it does seem like a big risk.
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply