EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ideas & Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Additional information for 'My Account'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grigore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Additional information for 'My Account'
    Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 1:30am
If possible,
I would like to have a section in 'My Account" that shows unprocessed earnings.
Example:
After listening to music (great music by the way, can you list artists someplace?) the player page says I have earned 300+ EP
My PED balance shows the same .20 that I started with.
I understand it takes time for the EP to be credited, but I would like to see what the potential balance will be.
As it stands, I do not know what the conversion from EP to PED is.
My 300 EP could convert to .00300 PEC
The music is good, so I have no complaints. Just some uncertainty about my account.

Thank you for your time.
Sponsored Links

barrey View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 4:58am
It's just that as of now, the music player doesn't have a conversion rate from EP to PED (or L$ or ISK), since it's still in beta.

It's to be expected that, once it's up and running and actively paying out, it won't be stored up in EP Points and instead it'll be directly paid out.
Grits View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 1:18pm
But can you give us listeners some indication as to what the conversion will be.  Approximate is fine.  I can understand what this player is stating that is may not be worth listening if 300 points only converts to .003 Ped.

Say if 1000 points equal to .50 ped or such.  In the beta, what kind of system is being evaluated and is there any time frame to how long the beta will be running.

Thank you for the support.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Grits Grits wrote:

But can you give us listeners some indication as to what the conversion will be.  Approximate is fine.  I can understand what this player is stating that is may not be worth listening if 300 points only converts to .003 Ped.

Say if 1000 points equal to .50 ped or such.  In the beta, what kind of system is being evaluated and is there any time frame to how long the beta will be running.

Thank you for the support.
Last beta that was 3 years back or so, ran for 6+ months and paid handsomely.

This test run has not generated any revenues so far. To answer your question, there is no time frame, and the conversion rate is zero so far.

Grits View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 12:56am
Thanks for the answer.  That is very helpful.  
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply