EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can't link lootup.tv (Formerly Gamer loot)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Illusive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't link lootup.tv (Formerly Gamer loot)
    Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 7:59pm
Like the title says, accost all of my devices and tested on multiple browsers, lootup.tv (Gamer Loot) will not link to entropiaparters no matter what.

I've tried clearing cookies and doing just about everything in the book.

Anyone with a new account having the same issue or have a solution?
Sponsored Links

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Illusive Illusive wrote:

Like the title says, accost all of my devices and tested on multiple browsers, lootup.tv (Gamer Loot) will not link to entropiaparters no matter what.

I've tried clearing cookies and doing just about everything in the book.

Anyone with a new account having the same issue or have a solution?
Please try again. We have made some changes to reflect new domain. The transition codes was passed yesterday and were integrated.
Supapres View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supapres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 6:29pm
I can confirm the new updated link works!

Thank you TIA!
Tieshion View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tieshion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2017 at 11:31pm
got the link up to work on windows 10 microsoft browser. 

Azuries View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azuries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 3:23am
I cant seem to get it to link, on my phone or pc, you click to sign in to your ep account and then refresh the lootup page and its back to square one. any ideas?
svinnels View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote svinnels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 11:25am
as i understand Loot up game is available in thats countrieswhich one is named in  Lootup  game informasion(US, UA, SE etc...) When will be available in other countries, which one isnt in this list (for example in Latvia??)
goofpa View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goofpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 8:53pm
got it to work but doesnt give ped it was giving Lindin or w.e 
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by goofpa goofpa wrote:

got it to work but doesnt give ped it was giving Lindin or w.e 
Cosmetic bug there. Does not matter. You will get what you signed for at EP.
goofpa View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goofpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 1:37am
it said 1 L and when i looked at history I didnt see anything come up only from smore.tv was giving me anything. but will try again thanks
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by goofpa goofpa wrote:

it said 1 L and when i looked at history I didnt see anything come up only from smore.tv was giving me anything. but will try again thanks
Yeah, kind of disappointing when they run out of a-d-s. The counter stops there. I try a different category when it happens.
Nexus View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 4:35pm
All I receive is,

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Is Lootup dead?
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 6:33pm

S**.TV  and E**.tv are both out of adverts for over 2 days, i tried every channel on both, not one advert.
The radios still missing and we still have not received the credits in peds from the beta.

Whats going on??
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply