EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radio not working anymore..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MisterBogy View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MisterBogy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 8:11am
Please yes.

That being said, testing the new player now.  This site helped me a ton while I was going through some bad times.  Least I can do is test a thing. Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

ethel View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 1:51pm
yaaaeeyy dancing lights Clap , been listening a couple of hrs , so far so good Smile
Tilaras View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tilaras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 5:07pm
heck ya! time to test this new player out!! woot woot!!
Gunner View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 5:36pm
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but I do not hear any music with the new player.  I see the dancing lights, and see the name of the song that is supposed to be playing, but no sound at all.  Not sure if this is a bug or just my system.
TenSpeed View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TenSpeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 10:09pm
1. Is there going to be a spot that shows our points ?

So that we can help with the pay system so it will also work for all . :)

2. Look's and sounds good to me so far , love the screen saver . :)  ClapClapClap Handshake  ClapClapClap

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Gunner Gunner wrote:

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, but I do not hear any music with the new player.  I see the dancing lights, and see the name of the song that is supposed to be playing, but no sound at all.  Not sure if this is a bug or just my system.
The player uses AAC+ streaming (48 kbps). Some browsers (like firefox) rely on operating system for the codecs because of licensing issues. This thing will be taken care of with another compatible streaming (MP3 128 kbps). In the meantime please use another browser.

Thanks. Please keep reporting the issues. Suggestions are most welcome.

Tia
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by TenSpeed TenSpeed wrote:

1. Is there going to be a spot that shows our points ?

So that we can help with the pay system so it will also work for all . :)

2. Look's and sounds good to me so far , love the screen saver . :)  ClapClapClap Handshake  ClapClapClap

1. No points are being awarded right now. Will start in few hours (or tomorrow if I go lazy) LOL

2. We call it visualization. Not a screen saving. Wink
TenSpeed View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TenSpeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2017 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Hello everyone,

We will be launching the music soon. As usual we will be doing a beta run first during which you will earn music points. These points will be converted to your virtual currency every n days. Further it will not be available to users from all the countries during this period. Please bear with us while the beta lasts. As soon we have enough data we will open the station to everyone.

To the greedies out there. All of us lost a steady stream of income because of you. I have been pretty lenient to the rule breakers so far. Expect a perma-ban from now on. Same applies to whiners!! Please don't come here if you don't like this community.

Cheers,
Tia

I'm half asleep at this hour i think i misread which i do a lot ConfusedConfused  SleepySleepy   Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Titan View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 1:43am
Hello !

I have got a problem. I am using the newest verison of the mozilla, and everything is okay in the system. When i click to the listen to the music, it works, but no sounds, and dont know why. I didnt sileced the system, youtube is working with sounds.
What is the problem ?! :(
Titan View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 1:50am
And i tryed to use another browser ( opera ) but i still didnt helped on my problem ! :/
reorgas View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reorgas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 5:50am
well saunds great just i dont get peds   other all ok turn on ;)
Tilaras View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tilaras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 6:58am
i am loving the fancy screen saver, and everything seems to work for me but the music volume spikes now and again, i have some volume on it so i can hear it while playing games or watching a movie but then it just spikes for some reason and darn near blew out my eardrums when i had my headphones on.... is this something we can get fixed??
luc1fermorn1ngs View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luc1fermorn1ngs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 7:53pm
Sorry to hear there are rule breakers abusing  these  places that help us new folks.  I like the  radio stream by the way !Star
luc1fermorn1ngs View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luc1fermorn1ngs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 7:55pm
It seems at some points when i move around in sl while listening it gets real static filled n breaks up maybe lag?
Is there a way i can make the music more stable  while playing sl ?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2017 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by luc1fermorn1ngs luc1fermorn1ngs wrote:

It seems at some points when i move around in sl while listening it gets real static filled n breaks up maybe lag?
Is there a way i can make the music more stable  while playing sl ?
The stream is at 48 kbps. Cannot be better than that. Remember most of the streaming music is at 128 kbps. Next is the visualization, and that does not eat up that much resources. If you are using a decent machine you should not have any such issues.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>