EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radio not working anymore..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mistersymyr View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistersymyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 10:53am
I don't like not generating income either but i'm also missing my music tbh, was nice to hear different kinds of music.
Sponsored Links

ethel View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 4:49pm
I am curious , since the new music player start it was working really good ,a lot less complaints than rl player and the music cover most of the listeners and next day is turned off with out any warnings . The only thing I can think of is this ... trying to use many different devices .Cry
LordZbest View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordZbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Administrator Administrator wrote:

We will have a replacement soon. Suggestions are welcome.

I'd suggest starting a Monero (cryptonight) mining pool.  CPU mining with xmrig.

If you can pay in peds instead of having to accumulate 0.5 XMR like most pools -- it could be a great thing.
Piratka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piratka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 3:08am
Clap
tchua09 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchua09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 5:11am
Hi, just wanna ask, any updates?
TenSpeed View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TenSpeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 5:49pm
My guess is "Not Yet"    

I'm sure Tia is working on finding us something to fill the gap ...
GrrrrrLLL View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrrrrrLLL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 6:34pm
So what hapened to the station?  Did it become illegal?  I noticed payments are still generating on the ticker at the top of the main page.  I am not complaining ..just curious to why its down.Embarrassed
HostileRick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HostileRick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 7:37pm
Suggestion : Perktv is looking for partners and investors . Contact them. They pay customers $1 usd per 1100 points . They have many different perk apps too . Perk tv ,perk radio ,perk reader , perk unlock , etc . 
HostileRick View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HostileRick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 7:40pm
http://perk.tv/home
AppleA View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 7:39pm
When can we get back the music?
gooftroop View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gooftroop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 8:53am
Mining for money would be a great idea tho =)

and i am missing the income i was able to generate here while listening to music
Infinita View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Infinita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by Menilek Menilek wrote:

Hi
Today all of a sudden i get "this service is unavailable" when trying to start the radio.
It has been working flawlessly in the past.
Can you tell me why it does not work?

Regards
Zengele
As the message says, this service is not available. It is going to take some time to resolve.

Well I hate to say it but I think I am going to have to find something different to generate ped micro-incomes. It was real and it was fun ... wish you all the best and I hope you get the income issues worked out.

Infinita
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:25am
Hello everyone,

We will be launching the music soon. As usual we will be doing a beta run first during which you will earn music points. These points will be converted to your virtual currency every n days. Further it will not be available to users from all the countries during this period. Please bear with us while the beta lasts. As soon we have enough data we will open the station to everyone.

To the greedies out there. All of us lost a steady stream of income because of you. I have been pretty lenient to the rule breakers so far. Expect a perma-ban from now on. Same applies to whiners!! Please don't come here if you don't like this community.

Cheers,
Tia
egdcltd View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote egdcltd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Hello everyone,

To the greedies out there. All of us lost a steady stream of income because of you. I have been pretty lenient to the rule breakers so far. Expect a perma-ban from now on. Same applies to whiners!! Please don't come here if you don't like this community.

Cheers,
Tia

So, does that mean the service stopped because some users broke its rules? If so, what did they do?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 11:31am
Originally posted by egdcltd egdcltd wrote:

So, does that mean the service stopped because some users broke its rules? If so, what did they do?
Bad things. LOL

How about a Wall of Shame next to Hall of fame? Tongue
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>