EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Ask a Question
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radio not working anymore..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Grits View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 10:39pm
it is my understanding that you cannot earn if you have the volume muted
Sponsored Links

mistersymyr View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistersymyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:58pm
So is the radio out at the moment or is it just me that's not hearing it? The adds play and i can hear them but no songs and it's not saying it's on break.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:57am
Originally posted by mistersymyr mistersymyr wrote:

So is the radio out at the moment or is it just me that's not hearing it? The adds play and i can hear them but no songs and it's not saying it's on break.
Out for me as well. The streaming server is out OR they have decided not to stream (no ads == no service).
mistersymyr View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistersymyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 1:59am
Well i can still hear the ads so i guess it's the streaming server, it's just weird since it shows the name of the song like normal and everything just no sound.
Gymmy View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gymmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 11:25pm
its fully off now, not even a button to open it
Zarinaann View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zarinaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 7:11pm
Will we get paid for our points? I have 81410 points.Confused
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Zarinaann Zarinaann wrote:

Will we get paid for our points? I have 81410 points.Confused
Something will be done. One way or another.

Wink
Zarinaann View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zarinaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 11:39pm
Thank You
darka View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 7:15am
Hello!
Any news Tia?
zerothenintails View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerothenintails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 7:51am
Hello im kinda new to the whole posting, to these forum

but anyways the only question i have is how are we gonna get our points when the radio is down and the beta is still going? im so confused at the moment x.x
QueenBee View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:23pm
It doesn't look like we will be paid in the very near future. Whoever is in charge needs to get the ball rolling and pay us what we were promised. Clap When will that be, by the way?
Rexamillion View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rexamillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 7:19pm
I noticed that the Radio button is completely gone which if its not coming back,  I can understand that. However, all those points that were generated while it was up......is every....single...one  of those points that were generated over months now useless and am I'm never going to see anything out of them?   Cause if that's is the case I'd appreciate that band-aid being ripped off right now rather later. 

If we can't see any pay out from them though, maybe make them converted points for raffle tickets for the first few sets of raffles so they are not completely wasted or something? 
zerothenintails View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerothenintails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 7:30pm
well i notes that the radio was gone so im wondering what happen to all our points from the radio from the points that we have earned?
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Rexamillion Rexamillion wrote:

I noticed that the Radio button is completely gone which if its not coming back,  I can understand that. However, all those points that were generated while it was up......is every....single...one  of those points that were generated over months now useless and am I'm never going to see anything out of them?   Cause if that's is the case I'd appreciate that band-aid being ripped off right now rather later. 

If we can't see any pay out from them though, maybe make them converted points for raffle tickets for the first few sets of raffles so they are not completely wasted or something? 
Button is gone as it was eating up space. Radio is coming back, but with no cash payouts till we get sponsors. Your points are all safe and will be used for other activities as you suggested. SLEGO is going to be in its original format (paid games with winners taking the pot). You can see where I am going with the points from radio.

Wink
Onat42 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onat42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Tia Tia wrote:

Originally posted by Rexamillion Rexamillion wrote:

Button is gone as it was eating up space. Radio is coming back, but with no cash payouts till we get sponsors. Your points are all safe and will be used for other activities as you suggested. SLEGO is going to be in its original format (paid games with winners taking the pot). You can see where I am going with the points from radio.

Wink

Hi Tia,

how is Radio working These days?
I have it running for about 15 minutes and got 0 raffle? am I doing something wrong? Country/browser?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>