EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for PED making advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tickler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for PED making advice
    Posted: 25 Mar 2017 at 6:40am
I deposited a small amount to start trading with 10 USD i started buying and trading in vehicle. Rather slow process. Are there any other good items to trade. If so what should I try and buy at % wise and sell at % wise?  think about investing in some AUD but they are extremely high right now. I think they will level out around the mid 70's  but i could be wrong. Just looking for some advice. I'm very early into the game so keep this in mind  I'm level 0 in most skills. Catch me in game Johnson TheTickler Tickler Wink Thanks for the read.
Sponsored Links

Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 10:19am
Just talk to a lot of people and read anything you can and you'll slowly piece together what works and what doesn't. Its a very slow process, especially with only a little ped.

I traded muscle oil a fair bit as you can buy it pretty cheaply in small batches, then up-sell with 1 large group, you can probably find a couple other items to flip as well. But stay away from the eye oil, that mu didn't move at all.  

I don't know how the AUD price is going, if its fluxing regularly you can look at trading it, but it might be a bit slow, and the payout might not off set the slow trades. If your looking to hold the AUD's, grab at least 100 of them, a pec or 2 a day is nothing in your bank. If you want, you can also set up a taxi for new players while you hold a flying vec, earn a nice ped every now and then helps. 

Keep in mind i haven't played in a little over a year, haven't had the time between work and uni, but i'm looking to make some time on the weekends over the next couple months.

Also, join any and all trade chats, any global channels, rookie and rookie trade, society, join as many as you can find useful, then find some more. There is a wealth of information just talked about in any mixture of these groups, just gotta be there to read and understand it. 
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply