Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > EVE Online
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your favourite ship to fly?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzzaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your favourite ship to fly?
    Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 8:06am
My favourite ship to fly is definitly Myrmidon... With a tripple armor rep setup you can do all sort of increadible stuff. Basicly 3 armor repairers in low , bunch hardeners and in mid dual cap injectors. Thing is absolute powerhouse!

Even survive gank of 20 other pilots in ceptors and still get many kills xD It happens !

Secret of being great myrmidon pilot is behind its capability to use drones, and my special thing is putting autocannons on myrmidon. With AC on myrmi you get some extra dps and those guns use no capacitor ... so you get plenty for running 3 repairers. Use drugs to boost your repair amount and you can do some extremely tuff battles. 

Only downside of this fit is low EHP... so you gotta keep eye on it ... Some bigger ship could one hit it regardless its amazing repair power.

I would like to know your favourite ships =D 

Sponsored Links

RinaSmith View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinaSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 7:37am
Hi,

maybe its a little bit late, but since im new here and i have played eve for years, i'd like to reply :D

My favourite ship was the Harbinger as buffer tank with batteries, dont know how you fit it nowadays ... main use was for low sec ...

Guess i could reactivate my toons but its taking so much lifetime :D

StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 2:11pm
Daumn that seem like a cool ship xD ill have to train amarr ships i guess to try this one out
 Post Reply Post Reply