EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > EVE Online
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

300mil isk starting bonus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 300mil isk starting bonus
    Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 2:33pm
For any1 who has not yet joined game and would like to try EVE online im offering you 21 day trial and if you decide to upgrade your account i will donate 300mil ISK, if you join game under my refer link. Basicly you get 21 extra days of gameplay for free and 300 mil isk (even if you started game few days ago and havent upgraded yet i suggest make new account coz 300mil worth it)

Please send me a message of your ingame name and date when you upgraded your account to paying member so i can contact you and send you ISK =) 

Here is link: 

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=3452528f-151f-44c5-a309-2cf77fd16250&action=buddy

Notice: you have to use payment option that is not PLEX, otherwise 300mil reward will be excluded.
Sponsored Links

blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 3:00pm
i signed up for Eve. my user name on there is Blitz28. I like the game, but i have a hard time understanding where im supposed to go for the starship you start off with....
StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2013 at 3:36pm
You should follow where tutorial missions are... tutorial agents gonna teach you all basics of game. If you havent upgraded account yet i suggest make another account and sign up uneder my referal link for free 7 days + 300mil isk. Also you could add me in contacts in game so we can chat there =) My ingame name is mzzaa4 Fidai

Edited by StMzzaaFidai - 28 Oct 2013 at 3:39pm
blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 4:33am
ill have to do that one day this week. I just signed up for eve last night and so far like the game...
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 5:14pm
For all those that wish to get this bonus you should contact me in game aswell =) Theres nice newbie friendly corporation that will help you answer all your questions about eve =)
deanec64 View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deanec64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 9:02pm
still valid?
babaroga1x View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babaroga1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by StMzzaaFidai StMzzaaFidai wrote:

For any1 who has not yet joined game and would like to try eve online im offfering you 21 day trial instead 14 days one and if you decide to upgrade your account i will donate 300mil isk, if you join game under my refer link. Basicly you get 7 extra days of gameplay for free and 300 mil isk (even if you started game few days ago and havent upgraded yet i suggest make new account coz 300mil worth it)

Here is link: 

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=3452528f-151f-44c5-a309-2cf77fd16250&action=buddy

Notice: you have to use payment option that is not PLEX, otherwise 300mil reward will be excluded.

StMzzaFidai, i know you are a great guy and you do a great job for EP.

And i hate to bring bad news... but i would like to know are ref. links allowed on ep forum?

Because, i would aslo like to promote some of games i play, with my ref link included...

Baba
Wauspaus View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wauspaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 11:04pm
Seeing that the posts are from 2013 I think its already silently agreed on that this link is allowed :D
Sluggo View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
The One

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 1:49am
I was under the impression that ref links were NOT allowed, to prevent spamming, even cleverly hidden spamming.  Folks were allowed to brag about stuff, say yes or no about it, post links to it, as long as they were not ref links, or 'instructions' how to 'ref' to them.

It's an old link though so it's probably a moot point by now.

Then again, rules are lax so, have at it LOL

sluggo
As I have grown older, I have learned that pleasing everyone is an impossible task. Making them mad now, is a piece of cake :)
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 7:36am
Spamming ref links aint alowed thats true... However this one is more considered as 10$ gift bonus link rather then spam =) Also EVE comunity is realy low nowdays =P This is small help for those that would like to try game 
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 7:39am
Bump yes this is still valid Embarrassed
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 4:40pm
When you decide to upgrade your account to paying member please send me a private message or post on forum your user name in game and give me a date when you bought subscription Cheers !!!Handshake
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 6:53pm
Just bumping this post to keep it alive ! Well offer is still active if you upgrade your account while registrating using link above. Thumbs Up
Diablo View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 4:45pm
how do i change ped to isk or use ep for isk. i already have a account upgraded as ive been playying since 2011

Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Diablo Diablo wrote:

how do i change ped to isk or use ep for isk. i already have a account upgraded as ive been playying since 2011

Drop a message via contact link (footer) on EP web.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply