EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Payment Proofs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for payment rep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for payment rep
    Posted: 28 Dec 2016 at 7:56pm
Sorry to add to the pile. I know everybody's always posting the same question, but it doesn't seem like the "problem" of inconsistent rep availability has been solved or is even really truly solvable. That being said, will any calypso reps be online/available for a small withdrawal tonight or tomorrow around 6pm EST?

Thanks in advance Smile
Sponsored Links

Rodian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 7:48am
Unfortunately, you are not in my time zone, so i can't help :( 
Barnesy View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 5:58pm
Please remember that every payment rep is a volunteer, as such none of them are required to attend specific time zones or work over holidays. As such with the Christmas holidays on now, i expect many reps to have dropped off for family activities or a break. Just keep the screen open in the corner so you can see when a rep goes online and you'll find 1 soon. Best time to try is weekends over on America's daytime. But it's still a bit of luck for any time of the week really.

You'll get a rep soon, be patient Thumbs Up
"It'll be fun" they said! But now, i have no Ped :(

EP goals:
Have lots of EPCC:
Got : None, They took em all man, they took em all!!!

Thanks for the great site Tia!!!
Rodian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 8:17pm
Also, posting your ingame name would help us search for you in player register and see if you are online.
ricksanchez View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2017 at 4:10pm
Thanks for the responses guys! I'm online pretty frequently (Calypso) after work on weekdays (EST) and daytime on weekends, probably for 1-3 hours per session. My ign is Ricardo Rick Sanchez.

Will follow the advice Star
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply