EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > EVE Online
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - EVE online FREE Skill Points + 400mil ISK bonus
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EVE online FREE Skill Points + 400mil ISK bonus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EVE online FREE Skill Points + 400mil ISK bonus
    Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 10:22am
Hello guys recently EVE online introduced new update EvE Online - Ascension and with this a big FREE to play model.

Very fun game and with new update, mining ships are getting rebalanced. Very addictive and probably most unique space game.

New FREE to play model introduces two states that players can have Alpha and Omega clone state.

Alpha players will be able to play game but restricted to some skills only and Omega pilots will have no restrictions just like before.

For any1 who has not started playing EVE online yet im inviting you to play under my refferal link. As a bonus you will get 250000 skill points for FREE and ill give you additional 400 milion isk for FREE.

Here is link: 

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=3452528f-151f-44c5-a309-2cf77fd16250&action=buddy

Please send me a message of your ingame name and date when you upgraded your account to paying member so i can contact you and send you ISK =) 

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply