EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mzzaa's Hunting Event

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 3:53pm
I wanna apologise to all that didnt make it on event... I know that some of you were waiting after the event has started, but please understand that i had to keep with schedule. I was getting contacted by players to join event even at 18:40-18:50 ... and by then we were already done =P Ik its not perfect, but thats how it is... xD Better luck next time guys, ill have more events in future, so c you agan in future. =D

Also if any of you have some recorded content, Screenshots or Videos please share stuff with me.

Cheers o/
Sponsored Links

CaptainGatz View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaptainGatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 5:12pm
Bah , don't worry too much.

I know it's not an easy task to organize community events. ( was doing this on Everquest 2 but we were a team of 6 or 7 peoples assisted by SOE GM at the time )

At least you have taken the lead trying to do something for your community.
Will be better next time.

gl&hf Wink
ShinigamiX View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShinigamiX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 6:26pm
The more you do this the more people will join, so don't be so hard on yourself.  We had a great time buddy....Keep it going and as the saying goes, you learn with experience.  Just make sure post link to the video on here...  SmileWinkClap
YuGiOhJCJ View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote YuGiOhJCJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2016 at 8:34pm
Very good event thanks to Mzzaa and all participants.

Here is a resume of what happened:
At the beginning, we were all waiting at Camp Icarus that Mzzaa decides how to organize teams.
He finally decided that we will have two teams:
* The first one (called team A or 1) with Mzzaa as the Leader
* The second one (called team B or 2) with Jo as the Leader
I was in team 2.

After that, we were not sure what creature we will hunt.
We had the choice between: Kerberos, Argonauts, Atrox and Ambulimax.
HP and damages of Atrox and Ambu were to high so we decided to hunt Argo.
Indeed, it was a good compromise.

We took some helicopters in order to go to the north of Twin Peaks.
I was one of the pilots.
An other helicopter pilot was Jo.
Unfortunately, Jo has crashed during the travel for an unknown reason and a lot of the team 2 members have died.

Finally, we reached our waypoint at the north of Twin Peaks.
Mzzaa has equipped members of the team 1 with a weapon and ammo (around 10 PED).
Then, when Jo came a bit late because of his crash, he has equipped the team 2 too.
Yes, I was equipped now and at the good location to hunt Argonauts!

The two teams have been separated in order to avoid that one team kill creatures from the other one.
That was awesome!
I am the one in team 2 who got a global (see my screenshot below with the item I got in my global).
Shame on me: I forgot to launch my Entropia Tracker during this event so the loot is not recorded on the entropialife web site [1].

At the end of the event, we took helicopters in order to reach Twin Peaks.
This time Trinity was the pilot.

I hope that I will see a video soon because someone told that he has recorded more than 1 hour of video!

I hope Mzzaa will organize an other event like this one an other day.
But I am wondering how I will be aware of the next event date.
For this event, I was aware because it was announced in-game but I was lucky to be at the place and good time.
I am not sure that I will have so much luck next time.

[1] http://www.entropialife.com/

JohaoninhoCX View Drop Down
Event Organizer
Event Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohaoninhoCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 4:34pm
Nice resume Yu' i think you sayed all with a good point of vue...the reason why we crashed is still unknown...the hely i was flying simply disapeared and we all felt and died... but at the end everybody get at the arrival destination as you sayed...Hug
if one of you guys wanna discover more Teleporters in Calypso don't hesitate to contact me for a TP round tour, my ingame name is "Jo Johaoninho90 jo"... 
Event Organizer
Event Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohaoninhoCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 4:43pm
P.S : If the player who was healing team 2 read this... thank you for healing us ! you did a good work... really !!
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 8:13pm
I think reason for crashing was that hely was too far from me... so it simply despowned =P

Or its possible that you were followed by group of cloaked aliens armed with invisible Despawneriser, special type of weapon that auto lock on possible threats to Argonauts species xD 

Yah xD Could be anythin... But it all spice up event in my opinion xDD It would be boring if it was totaly perfect, or its just my excuses for being fail lol

ShinigamiX View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShinigamiX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:28pm
I will let him know :)
zeeneedle View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeneedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 7:58am
so rumours that it was a rogue russian spetnaz squad with a rocket launcher are untrue then, good to know Wink
TrinityHardborn View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TrinityHardborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 8:40am
I'm working on my raw videos, need to resize them first tho, takes time on my stone age pc :D

// Ok Here it is https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3p3ZqG0p_eAVzZlT3R1cWRRZkk I've skipped cutting becausa Mzzaa will cut it anyway I guess, cheers:)
Event Organizer
Event Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohaoninhoCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 1:08pm
huhu LOL
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 3:22pm
Wow thx a bunch for videos =D This will help me out to make some nice content for youtube channel and possible get new event faster o/ 

Thank you a lot <333
TrinityHardborn View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinityHardborn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 4:59pm
You're very welcome:) I'll be glad if I can join your next event too:) Pity tho I didn't record our glob :( Next time I'll let it record without any pause.
Event Organizer
Event Organizer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohaoninhoCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 10:36am
Originally posted by TrinityHardborn TrinityHardborn wrote:

I'm working on my raw videos, need to resize them first tho, takes time on my stone age pc :D

// Ok Here it is https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3p3ZqG0p_eAVzZlT3R1cWRRZkk I've skipped cutting becausa Mzzaa will cut it anyway I guess, cheers:)
Clapgood work TrinityHardborn... + the quality is really nice ! I hope i see you next time for another crazy event like that...
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 3:49pm
Uploaded some stuff on youtube about this... realy late but better ever then never xD

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>