EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Payment Proofs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

regarding payments and reps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khaboh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: regarding payments and reps
    Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 10:18am
Some have expressed some negativity regarding payment reps and timing.  I want to share how I handled it just a bit ago.  I've blurred the name so it's not like I'm forcibly outing anyone, though the obvious payment proof image is floating around.  If the person wants to actively take credit I'll gladly acknowledge it.

https://s15.postimg.io/4m1o0ks6z/ep_pay_bonus_img_8_24.jpg

(I don't seem to be able to embed the image, there's the link)

Basically, a few of them are on my friends list.  If you spot one online, send a request.  Some accepted, some didn't, I consider that a personal choice.  They likely know why they're getting random friend requests.  They know this means you'll occasionally ask.  As you can see in that chat in that image, I asked nicely, and I was well ready to accept "no" as an answer.  Considering that we're talking about games that try to virtualize some aspects of the real world, it shouldn't surprise anyone that real world manners work.  Or idunno, maybe it's that the real world is such that there are no more manners.  But try them in game, it might get some people a lot further than complaining here in the forums.

Also FYI, I'm the one running through the payment proof thread giving a "thanks" to each post when someone posts.  I'm not sure what it will get them besides a smile and a feeling like they're appreciated, but they are.  I like seeing that someone set up a system and people are using it and showing that it works.  I started doing this for all of the posts in that thread as of Aug 1, before I got paid or knew for sure that it would work.  One can like a thing and dislike a different thing and stay polite, all at the same time, it's not that hard.
Sponsored Links

pablokrk View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablokrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 12:22pm
khaboh - what a perfect example that beeing nice and polite is how everybody should always behave

and it pays off too :D
im a naive dreamer :D
goal   10 000 EPCC
status     17 EPCC
Goal   100 CLD
status   0 CLD
became payment rep
khaboh View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khaboh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 7:33pm
Slightly off-topic but relevant:  Way after the fact I found the embed image window behind my other windows for some reason.  So if you get a similar problem, tab around to find it.  Whoever fixed my image, thanks!

I'm a big fan of manners.  I've never been able to understand why "will you do something for me" doesn't automatically deserve a "please".  It's just intelligent.
pablokrk View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablokrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 5:30am
now i will sound old :)
not only intelligent - it`s a question of savoir-vivre,

it will be strange discussion why we need to follow it
im a naive dreamer :D
goal   10 000 EPCC
status     17 EPCC
Goal   100 CLD
status   0 CLD
became payment rep
khaboh View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khaboh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 2:21pm
There's also forum manners.  I haven't figured out exactly what I don't know yet, about bonus payments, but I have figured out that there's things I don't know.  I made a few noises about not being sure what bonuses were for, and at least I wasn't all "RAWR EXPLAIN TO MEH!!" Like some around here have been.

But the point is then I found at least one thread that explained, for instance, payment proof bonuses, and that phrase "up to".  So, to get "up to 10%" bonus for your payment proof, you have to withdraw (and post proof) 1000 ped or more.  Lesser withdrawals are lesser bonuses.

So then what, do I link that here?  And then endorse that people are constantly cross-linking posts that others can just go look for?  Or do I just say hey, read the manual, search the forums?  Perhaps those of us willing to keep our cool and go look for answers should not always drag those answers out in front of people who won't go look for them themselves?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply