EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Entropia Universe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stick with Arkadia or Move to Calypso?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jondejip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 9:48pm
i began ark but when i came to caly i was glad to choose caly. i had more globes and hof in caly than in ark
Smile
Sponsored Links

Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 4:53am
I see you can now kill Kerbs, thats one of the frequent globaling mobs on caly it averages 250 globals a day.

All planets have a high globslling mob on Ark at your lvl it would be tiaraks, if you popped across to monria hunt yogs.
If you had started on Caly you would have found it harder to reach a level to hunt those kerbs.

While you have had 7 hunting globals on caly, I have had 56 on Ark in the same time frame.
Oskar View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oskar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 12:24am
Honestly, it depends on your activities on Entropia. If you are interested, Calypso has Gauntlet and a decently massive trading network while Arkadia has more outdoor stuff to do.
setgato View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setgato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 7:38am
i recommend you to move to caly there is a better market more ppl and more oportunities to win ped
StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2016 at 1:51pm
Ark textures ftw =P 
Slapper View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by setgato setgato wrote:

i recommend you to move to caly there is a better market more ppl and more oportunities to win ped

Really???

Last 7 days planet data.

Planet       Unique Avatars       Globals       Global Turnover
Arkadia       793               11 441       1 278 485 PED (average 155.98 peds)
Calypso       1 387                 9 820          998 275 PED (average 101.66 peds)

Calys not even second place for returns from globals, I just cant be bothered to type the other planets data in. Its way down the planet list for giving average returns for the cost of killing mobs. Do what I did and record cost to returns on every hunting trip which lasted 2 weeks of 10 hours a day on each planet using the same gear. Caly came in 5th by the way, narrowly beating RT (as RT's loot drop has improved since then its knocked caly in to last place) with average returns that were appalling.

Better market?? Nope its lots of players all under cutting each other as they all try desperately to sell the same stuff to the few crafters left that are not doing EP IV.

phobos209 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phobos209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2016 at 12:11am
As a noob I started on Calypso and finished my graduation requirements on ark. I don't regret it, to this day it was a good move. Skill melee and swunt (sweat/hunt) on the caraboks,zadal,ostelok. Build up your strength,weight and HP by doing this and it will help you in the long run. What is your main profession is another question you should ask yourself also. Good luck
cheekymonkey View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Slapper Slapper wrote:

Originally posted by setgato setgato wrote:

Really???

Last 7 days planet data.

Planet       Unique Avatars       Globals       Global Turnover
Arkadia       793               11 441       1 278 485 PED (average 155.98 peds)
Calypso       1 387                 9 820          998 275 PED (average 101.66 peds)

Calys not even second place for returns from globals, I just cant be bothered to type the other planets data in. Its way down the planet list for giving average returns for the cost of killing mobs. Do what I did and record cost to returns on every hunting trip which lasted 2 weeks of 10 hours a day on each planet using the same gear. Caly came in 5th by the way, narrowly beating RT (as RT's loot drop has improved since then its knocked caly in to last place) with average returns that were appalling.

Better market?? Nope its lots of players all under cutting each other as they all try desperately to sell the same stuff to the few crafters left that are not doing EP IV.

I am wondering where you got this information. I have never seen any statistics on unique avatars , Globals, or turnover aywhere. Is there a site you got this information from?
Rodian View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rodian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2017 at 6:57am
He took that data from http://www.entropialife.com
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12