EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Tips & Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Referrals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zartek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Referrals
    Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 3:17pm
Hello,

I didn't really find anymore information about the referrals option, so i was wonder how exactly does it work? Because i have sent my girlfriend my referral link an she has been listening to it but if i go to the top referrals page i can't see anything. Does she have to have an account on entropiapartners aswell for me to be able to track it? And if she doesn't have an account does she still contribute to me or not? 

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

laydimyriam View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laydimyriam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 5:14pm
I believe she must be a member of EP for you to get credit for referral. If she follows your link to radio you will recieve credit while she listens and keeps the window active, not closed.

Admin Moderated: Nop. Not a requirement for music referrals.
Zartek View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zartek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 6:00pm
Aha, that must be it. Thanks alot!
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Zartek Zartek wrote:

Hello,

I didn't really find anymore information about the referrals option, so i was wonder how exactly does it work? Because i have sent my girlfriend my referral link an she has been listening to it but if i go to the top referrals page i can't see anything. Does she have to have an account on entropiapartners aswell for me to be able to track it? And if she doesn't have an account does she still contribute to me or not? 
If you are talking about music referral link, there is NO NEED for the listener to be an EP member. You can share your link on facebook/twitter etc, and earn.
ParallaxError View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParallaxError Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2016 at 3:17pm
What if the listener IS an EP member and listens to the radio through MY music referral link? Do we BOTH earn PEDs? I'm guessing I'm the only one who would earn in such case.
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2016 at 6:43am
Originally posted by ParallaxError ParallaxError wrote:

What if the listener IS an EP member and listens to the radio through MY music referral link? Do we BOTH earn PEDs? I'm guessing I'm the only one who would earn in such case.
Right.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply