EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Other MMORPG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

blade and soul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shyyyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blade and soul
    Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 1:45pm
heya just wanted to know what u think about blade and soul. a new mmo with fantastic graphic  and a more action oriented gameplay.

i playd it just 3 times up to now cuz  of entropia. one of the things i dont like about blade and soul is the waiting line before u can play (sometimes u have to wait for about 10 minutes....) and the fact that i often have to check email code cuz the client doesnt remember my ip(dunno if this is just my problem^^) but the game in overral is nice i think.
if u dont know the game u can just google blade and soul homepage and start.
Sponsored Links

StMzzaaFidai View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 3:51pm
A.K.A Boobs and Soul ... Not bad game but hell its been anticipated over 2 years to come out for western market. Its been out on east for couple years now, there just was no translation or servers accessible by EU / USA players. Personaly i think this game is comeing late... Already seen many many similar gameplay styles like that so not too much thriled about it... Might aswell try it out of curiosity, but definitly not gonna stay with it.

shyyyyy View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shyyyyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 1:39pm
i already quit this game after an annoying experience...
me and a friend wanted to play and had to wait for an update to download - 20 minutes, after that the installlation of the update -20 minutes, after that the whole client chekked himself - 30 minutes. then we could play without waiting line wich was fine but.... we both got errors and became so angry that we didnt try another time.
i miss the fine charakter creation an the graphics but .... hell no ..... not again....
MrBaracu View Drop Down
Earning
Earning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrBaracu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 11:36am
I know this thread is a little bit older but i quit this game too.
Played it a year i think but the content updates come out too fast in my opinion.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply