EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > EntropiaPartners > Payment Proofs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about the monthly contribution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kwacka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about the monthly contribution
    Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 12:24am
A question I've been meaning to ask about the Contributor Rewards.

How are the montly "earnings" from doing tasks, videos and the dig game being counted? Why I ask is that I've seen a few people recently withdrawn about a 1000 PEDs which I guess few of us can compete against :) Are the contributions counted during certain dates (first and last)? Otherwise, it would ruin the very idea of having a monthly contribution competition, of sorts. Because if let's say someone has collected around 1000 PEDS over the duration of three months, it is still the monthly earnings that will count towards this bonus? Or people will just save up alot to withdraw it once they've collected alot but during a longer duration than the "month" where they are actually valid.

Since this is "sort of" a competition in a way and fun for us to more actively contribute I guess alot of people might've wondered about it but haven't asked yet.
Sponsored Links

Talmaru View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talmaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 1:54am
The guy who pulled out 1k ped saved up over 2 months of micro task earnings :D
Tia View Drop Down
Big Boss
Big Boss
Grand Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Kwacka Kwacka wrote:

A question I've been meaning to ask about the Contributor Rewards.

How are the montly "earnings" from doing tasks, videos and the dig game being counted? Why I ask is that I've seen a few people recently withdrawn about a 1000 PEDs which I guess few of us can compete against :) Are the contributions counted during certain dates (first and last)? Otherwise, it would ruin the very idea of having a monthly contribution competition, of sorts. Because if let's say someone has collected around 1000 PEDS over the duration of three months, it is still the monthly earnings that will count towards this bonus? Or people will just save up alot to withdraw it once they've collected alot but during a longer duration than the "month" where they are actually valid.

Since this is "sort of" a competition in a way and fun for us to more actively contribute I guess alot of people might've wondered about it but haven't asked yet.
Contributor Rewards have nothing to do with your earnings on EP website. Its all about your contribution to our community and this forum board is the media to do so. Please read the post here to know more about it.

Contributor Rewards
Kwacka View Drop Down
Contributor
Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kwacka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2013 at 7:55am
Okay. That clears it up. I thought it was a bit of both. :)
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply