EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > Other MMORPG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ark Survival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StMzzaaFidai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ark Survival
    Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 1:24pm
Every now and then theres a game that just takes over me. This is one of those games that i spent more then 8 hours in a ro playing... xD its addictive and realy great gameplay. You wake up on strange island filled with dinosaurs, youre naked and you make your way to survive on that strange place. Every dino is tamable in game so you can have some epic pets like T-Rex or Brontosaur. While you are fighting to find food other dinosaurs also fight each other for food so you have to be realy careful not to end up in sum1s belly. Game is multiplayer so its possible to cooperate with other players or just fight them. 
Realy haveing great time while playing it i would recomand this to any1 who havent tried yet. It is still in alpha but well worth the money. 

Sponsored Links

Ceaseer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaseer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2015 at 1:41pm
Love that trailer! If only I had the time to get immersed in yet another game.
zeeneedle View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeeneedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2015 at 7:24am
looks a load of fun, need a week off work to try that one.  I cant be doing the 3am bedtimes and get up for work on time anymore!!
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 6:22am
It looks really great, but I've read complaints that it's unbalanced and you need to be logged in very often, otherwise it's easy to get raided repeatedly and lose all your precious belongins.
mzzaa View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzzaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 7:54pm
Yah ... you get raided a lot xD Still your skill and engrams remain ... Yah its bad when you get raided and loose stuff but on other hand it aint that bad especialy if you manage to progress a lot and get yourself turrets / metal fort. 

Taming dinos take awfull long tho... To tame a momoth it took me god damn 3 hours... and it died within second to T-Rex =P Just saying realy hard game but very cool aswell if you are into survival genre.
blitzer View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 8:13am
i may have to check this one out soon...
phobos209 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phobos209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 11:19am
Yes, it looks very fun from the vids on steam. Smile
mzzaa View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzzaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 8:11am
it is fun realy, you strugle to survive and like thats not enough suddenly you stump upon some big rex and he eats you in few bites, and if thats not enough... Well some players will kill you for sure. So basicly you are dead , dead and dead again. Then at some point you get hang of it and realise that your largest enemy is not nature and dinos, but other players. Every dino can be tamed and soon you will have army at your side, still if you are not in good tribe oher players will steal from you and kill your dinos, its hard core realy.
Krystme View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 10:54am
uhoooo nice game.
mzzaa View Drop Down
Expert
Expert
EP Rep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzzaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 8:48pm
Freaking game burnt my RAM and caused system crashes like crazy lol
Great stuff... now i gotta repair my PC... Thats what happen when you play too many games in Alpha
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply