EntropiaPartners Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Virtual Worlds > EVE Online
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EVE News

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EVE News
    Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 9:43am
From time to time I make posts regarding changes in new EVE releases. But there's much more happening in EVE world. So I thought we could have a topic, where anyone can drop interesting news regarding EVE Online.

For starters: In honor of EVE players raising over $20,000 in donations for cancer research Dovinian - the leader of that fundraiser and TEST Alliance member - donated Dovibus, his Avatar titan, to be obliterated by EVE community.

Being a member of TEST myself I can only say: TEST Alliance - Best Alliance! :)
Sponsored Links

Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 8:51am
New episode of CCP's o7: The Eve Online Show is coming up this Thursday at 20:00 EVE Time!
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 3:11pm
Here's the newest Scope movie. This time they talk about Hecate:

Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 8:53am
Here's the main theme for Aegis expansion - coming on July 17th.

Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2015 at 8:35am
CCP is introducing a totally new Customer Support system. Old ticket system will be removed. New one will feature improved self-help tools, search features, a rating system, social media integration, chat support and others.

Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2015 at 7:35am
Originally posted by CCP CCP wrote:

Starting on September 15th 2015, Windows XP and Windows Vista will be placed in limited support.

This means that certain new features, as well as changes to existing content in EVE Online may not function or perform correctly on these platforms, and certain issues experienced only by users of limited support operating systems may not be resolved.

One current example of this is the offline installer. While the regular (online) installer will work on Windows XP and issues related to it will receive support from development, the offline installer will not.

Users of limited support operating systems may be advised to consider fully supported operating systems to resolve any technical issues that arise.

Source: http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/windows-xp-and-windows-vista-moving-to-limited-support-on-september-15th-2015/

So, if any of you guys still fly on XP/Vista, it's a good opportunity to consider an upgrade.

Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 11:33am
New episode of o7 Show will be live today at 20:00 EVE Time.
Wolv69 View Drop Down
Expert
Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolv69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 7:01am
CCP will change the expansion release model. Again. ;)

A year ago they've introduced a 10 updates per year model. The updates were usually small, but appeared often. Now they're bringing back expansions and try to merge the two. The small updates will still appear with the same frequency. But all the bigger stuff will appear in expansions, which will be released on changing schedule.

I don't know, I actually liked the fast model. Will see how it will work.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply